• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

🚨 FREE GIVEAWAYS 🚨40 and 50 percent off 🚨 HGH BOGO !!

aasDIRECTREP1

SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Take advantage of of this amazing sale and promo opportunity !!!
The finest quality products that are lab tested !
DM me anytime
Aasdirect.nl
1000005953.gif
1000005947.jpg
AAS Direct is now an Offical Sponsor of the Anabolic Steroid Forum community. To get you all just as excited as we are, we have some incredible deals and some insane FREE giveaways.

You will get to choose 1 of 3 choices.

Option 1: (chose 1 or the other - 2 vials)

• 2 (10ml ) vials: Test E 200mg
or
  • 2 (10ml) vials: Test C 200mg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option 2: (chose 1 or the other - 2 vials)

• 2 (10ml) vials: Promastren - 100mg Test A|100mg Tren A|100mg Mast P
or

• 2 (10ml) vials: Nandromix - 100mg Test A|100mg Tren A|100mg NPP|100mg Mast P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option 3: (choose 1 from each bullet)

• 1 (10ml) vial: 200mg Test E or 200mg Test C
  • 1 (10ml) vial: 200mg Tren E or 300mg Deca
  • 1 (50 count) bottle: 50mg Dbol, 50mg Anadrol or 60mg Omnibol. ** Omnibol is: 25mg dbol, 25mg anadrol and 10mg winstrol. **

Giveaway Terms & Conditions​

• Submit a request on this page.
  • Only Active members of Steroid Freaks will qualify for giveaway.
  • Account must be atleast 3 months old.
  • You agree that giveaway items are to be used immediately upon delivery.
  • You agree that you will be using the items yourself and will not be reselling them.
  • You agree to post and share pics/experience/feedback. (Touchdown pics, reviews, feedback or anything relevant is welcomed and appricated)
  • Follow our telegram channel: 🫵🏼 Get Plugd In on Deals 🔌
  • DM me https://t.me/get_plugd with your Giveaway option and shipping information.

Excellent customer service! You guys were extremely helpful and fast with everything. Great communication. I'll definitely be a return customer.

Thanks for the review ...keep us posted on your experience with everything ... Im sure you will be beyond happy 💪💪

Great company great sponsor great reps great product I'm running a bunch of their stuff right now smooth as butter and good results

Back