• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Anadrol - first time advice

Nike

Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
I’ve used everything under the sun since my first cycle at the age of 19. But the one and only thing I’ve never experimented with was Anadrol. This was mainly because I was worried about hair loss. No longer worried about that now, pretty close to just going with a full shave as it is.

Currently running 550 test E/500 Deca for 20 wks as my winter bulker.

Any advice on how much and how long to run the a-bombs? I was thinking about doing 50 mg a day for five weeks, taking a break for a month check to see how my liver function was and then doing another five weeks at 50 mg a day.

Also any advice on how you would change your diet, training, etc. would be welcome.

Your plan is sound. I would do your second 5 wks from wk 16 - 20 to finish out strong. If you're doing once a day dosing it wouldn't hurt to take it an hour before you train, I do this for a boost in strength and drive. Not everyone, but a lot of guys experience appetite suppression with Drol, keep that in mind.

Anadrol is my fav oral I’ve ran up 200mgs at one point no appetite surppresion tho. 50mgs is to good to start with for 6 weeks. I’m not the best for diet but I’m sure the other guys could chime in training wise. Training wise heavy movements then after your pump sets usual stuff. What’s your Anadrol dosed at

Anadrol is my fav oral I’ve ran up 200mgs at one point no appetite surppresion tho. 50mgs is to good to start with for 6 weeks. I’m not the best for diet but I’m sure the other guys could chime in training wise. Training wise heavy movements then after your pump sets usual stuff. What’s your Anadrol dosed at
50mg ea

Yea start out from there and work your way up if you can.like Tyler said it fucks with some people’s appetite so watch for that. But your strength will be through to roof

Back