Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
💪 Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
You will then be able to start threads, post comments, and see real steroid reviews. Thanks!
Since my back surgery cardio has been challenging say the least. However I get a pretty good cardio workout on days I take only 30-45sec rest between sets. HR stays 120-170 which is giving the same benefit as if you were walking, jogging, stepping, bike, etc.
Daily 30-60min of steady state cardio I’d say is probably the most beneficial.
Before my back surgery I would still keep sets to 30sec-1min rest and I like to do sprint HIIT training for 20min a few times a week, 20min battle ropes or hitting the heavy, and a 2-4 mile run at least once a week.