• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Burlak

Reaction score
Hey all!
Recently moved to China and been struggling to find a source with legit compounds. Previously I would order Pharma Grade online however being in the country which produces this stuff in highest quantity it seemed quite backwards to order online, pay 40 dollars shipping for my product to be sent out of china to an international warehouse and then back to me in China.
Currently have a few vials but quality is questionable, on a Tren A cycle with absolutely 0 side effects 😂
Most manufacturers in China don’t ship domestically and was curious if anybody knew a source that could ship to me in China.
Worth mentioning that any place i’ve found, can’t guarentee me a reship incase the package is seized as they require me to order from a domestic channel and ship internationally.

Your help is appreciated!

I have, unfortunately most chinese manufacturers are unable to ship domestically, or unwilling due to risks associated with domestic shipping.
Hmmmm, ok, I assume Rita can't help you? Well, $40 for shipping is a small price to pay. I sometimes pay that now, and I'm not located in China. Most of what I use doesn't even come from China. If it bothers you that much, order from one of our sponsors who has products that isn't produced/manufactured in China. We have sponsors that don't deal with product from China. PM me and I can give you leads. If you can let go of the idea you have to get your shit from China.

Thanks for your reply man, Rita was very helpful and patient however rules are rules and no she wasn’t able to ship to me here. She said she would contact some partners and see if they could ship from overseas for me. $40 is okay for shipping and i’ve paid this previously, however from some of the places i’ve contacted they won’t guarentee a reship incase of seizure which usually the reship guarentee justifies the steep shipping. As you pointed out, more of a principle issue - having products sent out of china then back into china. I will PM you for sure and maybe get down to the bottom of this. Appreciate your help man! EDIT: principles can be put aside if there’s no other option 😂
Hmmmm, ok, I assume Rita can't help you? Well, $40 for shipping is a small price to pay. I sometimes pay that now, and I'm not located in China. Most of what I use doesn't even come from China. If it bothers you that much, order from one of our sponsors who has products that isn't produced/manufactured in China. We have sponsors that don't deal with product from China. PM me and I can give you leads. If you can let go of the idea you have to get your shit from China.

@Burlak, thanks for the intellectual advanced response. Now a days most can't come back with a well thought out response. Honestly though, all of what I use comes from other places other than China, except growth these days. But it's cheap enough now, I don't see the issue of having it shipped back in, unless it's a legality issue within Chinese laws "that are enforced". You most likely know this already, but small orders from a source that knows and understands proper shipping protocols is key.

Last edited:
I am not sure how many would be willing to accommodate domestic shipping in China with the strict laws. The 40.00 in shipping is definitely worth it for the added security.

LOL. What an interesting journey. China raws sent out and oils sent back! Don't forget, China customs is strict too!

Hey all!
Recently moved to China and been struggling to find a source with legit compounds. Previously I would order Pharma Grade online however being in the country which produces this stuff in highest quantity it seemed quite backwards to order online, pay 40 dollars shipping for my product to be sent out of china to an international warehouse and then back to me in China.
Currently have a few vials but quality is questionable, on a Tren A cycle with absolutely 0 side effects 😂
Most manufacturers in China don’t ship domestically and was curious if anybody knew a source that could ship to me in China.
Worth mentioning that any place i’ve found, can’t guarentee me a reship incase the package is seized as they require me to order from a domestic channel and ship internationally.

Your help is appreciated!
Hello. I hope this finds you well and you actually see it since this post is a few months old. Currently facing the same issue and I’m going to china for 1-2 years. Would it maybe be possible if you could provide the info on what shipping service you used for shipping it out of the country and back in? Or what source was able to do this for you? Or if you found a solution or domestic source yet.
Thanks in advance
Best regards

Because it's illegal substance in china.So the real domestic source don't want to take risks.
Don't order from domestic source, you probably will get fake gears.
Order from international source, a little more shipping charge but you can get real gears.

Because it's illegal substance in china.So the real domestic source don't want to take risks.
Don't order from domestic source, you probably will get fake gears.
Order from international source, a little more shipping charge but you can get real gears.
wtf are you talking about?
lots of domestic (USA) sources that are high quality which you can buy, ensuring highest quality. ordering internationally will put you at long delivery times and customs seizure risks.

Lol. However I'm curious, there are a few China sources here, my other is China, are you telling me ordering from them, your domestic source, I could be getting fake? I'm confused lol

Last edited:
Back