• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Could I continue this cycle?

Marlon Brando

Reaction score
I just did 15 weeks of test e 250mg/weekly and did anavar first 7 weeks as well 40mg/day.

This is my first time, did very well on my diet and training during the last 4 months and I am now up 21lbs here at the end, and yes I know some of that is now bound to come off. But I am truly very lean here at the end!

Now I got all the stuff for a good PCT (HCG, nolva, clomid) on deck and i also had an AI i popped a couple weeks, cause i got caught in my thoughts one night. All that aside i am pleased with how it went.

My question is: I kinda want to stay on, could I continue my test cycle and even up it to lets say 350/weekly and then stack something heavier than anavar? What should it be? OR: Should i run the PCT? What would be the best course of action? Should I do a nice 10 week cycle and then do the PCT?

Stay on 250 test you can still grow on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question is: I kinda want to stay on, could I continue my test cycle and even up it to lets say 350/weekly and then stack something heavier than anavar? What should it be? OR: Should i run the PCT? What would be the best course of action? Should I do a nice 10 week cycle and then do the PCT?
Definitely do not increase the dosage. but you have two options. Which one to go for depends on your goals:
you either TRT (lower testosterone dosage to keep your T levels within normal range, but on the higher end) or PCT (stay off steroids).
with PCT you can get natural again, but you are likely to lose some of your gains.
with TRT you can continue growing, but you are likely never going to come back to natural.
Should I stay on 250 test as the only thing you think? Or when should i run something else with it?
if you use testosterone for TRT, you usually use it alone, without anything else. especially as a beginner.

but you are likely never going to come back to natural.
Would you say because i won’t ever want to, or because my body won’t be able to produce testosterone at normal levels on its own after X amount of time on TRT. (How long would that be?)

with PCT you can get natural again, but you are likely to lose some of your gains
If I run PCT would it make sense to run another cycle in let’s say 3-4 months?

My goal is to continue growing, but I have a desire to get natural eventually.

Last edited:
Would you say because i won’t ever want to, or because my body won’t be able to produce testosterone at normal levels on its own after X amount of time on TRT. (How long would that be?)
likely both. depends. some people don't ever want to return to natural ever again. others want to (such as trying to make babies, or simply tired of the weekly pin, or whatever other reason). Regardless, your body is likely not going to be able to produce testosterone at normal levels on its own after X amount of time on TRT, as you said. how long would that be is impossible to answer. i've seen guys coming back natural after 3-4 years of TRT. others found it hard to recover after just a year. it is very individual.
If I run PCT would it make sense to run another cycle in let’s say 3-4 months?
yea. usually you stay off steroids for at least 8 weeks before starting another cycle. better - stay off steroids for as long as your previous cycle was. perfectly safe - the same length as the previous cycle was +2-4 weeks longer. or you could simply have bloodwork pre-cycle. if everything is fine, you are ready to give it a shot.
My goal is to continue growing, but I have a desire to get natural eventually.
if you do want to get natural, better PCT. you won't lose all your gains (it's just a myth). you just have to do it right - keep on dieting, working out hard, PCT correctly and so on. The problem with PCT is that it can be an emotional rollercoaster. some people lose their motivation. But I tell you this: if you never tried PCT - you better go for it. you never know how it may work well for you and you barely lose any gains.

likely both. depends. some people don't ever want to return to natural ever again. others want to (such as trying to make babies, or simply tired of the weekly pin, or whatever other reason). Regardless, your body is likely not going to be able to produce testosterone at normal levels on its own after X amount of time on TRT, as you said. how long would that be is impossible to answer. i've seen guys coming back natural after 3-4 years of TRT. others found it hard to recover after just a year. it is very individual.

yea. usually you stay off steroids for at least 8 weeks before starting another cycle. better - stay off steroids for as long as your previous cycle was. perfectly safe - the same length as the previous cycle was +2-4 weeks longer. or you could simply have bloodwork pre-cycle. if everything is fine, you are ready to give it a shot.

if you do want to get natural, better PCT. you won't lose all your gains (it's just a myth). you just have to do it right - keep on dieting, working out hard, PCT correctly and so on. The problem with PCT is that it can be an emotional rollercoaster. some people lose their motivation. But I tell you this: if you never tried PCT - you better go for it. you never know how it may work well for you and you barely lose any gains.
Thanks for the insight. Appreciate you!

If you're sensitive and an emotional kinda guy I'd try to avoid pct at all cost. You've seen mfers ball up and cry to episodes of Oprah. All while eating clomid and nolvadex like they're m and Ms

If you're sensitive and an emotional kinda guy I'd try to avoid pct at all cost. You've seen mfers ball up and cry to episodes of Oprah. All while eating clomid and nolvadex like they're m and Ms
too high dosages of clomid and/or nolvadex can make you overly emotional

Back