• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Esters...do they make a difference

puma

Reaction score
This is mainly about tren. I've heard from some people the Ester isn't a factor but then I hear tren enanthate doesn't give them the normal tren sides acetate does. This is the boat I'm in. Tren ace is a nightmare for me. Enanthate not even close to being bad. Then there's base, no Ester, doesn't fuck with me either. Any thoughts??

you use tren no ester?
maybe you're allergic to acetate oil?
I know that acetate is way more likely to cause tren cough than tren enanthate.
as for other side effects - maybe the slower release of enanthate makes your body tolerate tren gradually and, therefore better. although it doesn't explain why you still do not get any side effects from tren no ester....

Not allergic to the ace because i basically live on test ace. And yes I use tren no Ester. Little to no problems. And like I said above, get me on tren ace I'm a fuckin nightmare

super strange. esters do not alter the main compound efficacy or the way it works in anyway
gotta research more, maybe will find something useful

Oh my research is done. It's either enan base or no tren. As soon as I'm done with this last little bit of enan I'm taking several months off tren and then base pre workout only.

I only get tren cough with tren ace. I can handle enanthate a lot better. With ace as soon as the tren builds to a certain level in my blood, usually takes about 7 days, I get tren cough pretty bad with every injection. Feels like an asthma attack.

We didn't call it tren cough back in the day. We called it 'out you nicked a vein and got compound in your bloodstream' cough. Happens with any compound.

yes, can happen with any compound, but it happens more often with tren than with others. and more so with tren ace...

I never even heard of tren cough til I started reading it on these boards. But I forget us older guys are idiots
you don't know what you're talking about unless you're using 1g of tren a week without testosterone :ROFLMAO:

Back