• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Halotestin and Equipoise for first cycle

Guy8387

Reaction score
I was wondering if halotestin and Equipoise would be a good stater cycle I can get some for cheap so i thought it be good. Will I be able to gain alot of muscle ? And what's the recommended dosage I should take ?

My body stats
5'9
150lbs
Been working out since I was 12

I hope you meant to add in testosterone also, and no that’s a horrible starting cycle start with test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Halo is toxic and is used for strength for a short period of time because it’s very toxic. Start with test only 200mg for 10-12 weeks see how it goes. You are young so do some research.

Test @ 250mg - 500mg for your first 2- 3 cycles there bucko. If you've been working out as long as you say you have, the results will be great just running with that. Plus, how are you supposed to know what compound you're having a reaction to? Is it the Test, Halo (TOXIC AF), or EQ? Who knows, you've never taken any of them!

All the advice you're getting out of me. Your young, you mention nothing of bloodwork or on cycle support or PCT.

Might want to study up a bit more before you take the Tesla off Autopilot.

First cycle testosterone only but if you're actually really getting a good deal on EQ and that's something you want to run in the future nothing stopping you from buying it and putting it in a sock drawer for a rainy day in the future

I was wondering if halotestin and Equipoise would be a good stater cycle I can get some for cheap so i thought it be good. Will I be able to gain alot of muscle ? And what's the recommended dosage I should take ?
i hope this is just a troll post? this is one of the worst cycle you can go for, especially as a beginner.
forget about halo, you won't need it anytime soon. and it doesn't even add muscle. keep equipoise for later.
but yeah, other guys are right. first cycle testosterone only. enanthate or cypionate. 10-14 weeks, 300 mg/week.
if you have questions regarding first cycle, better get quality help and knowledge. ask an IFBB pro, using cycle advice request.

My body stats
5'9
150lbs
Been working out since I was 12
No offense my friend but more research needs to be in place here.

Education is paramount in this environment.

Run it!! Find some tren and throw that in the mix too!!

First off, there's no way in 2024 that you don't know to start off a cycle with test and that you should always have a test base. If you've been working out for 11 years and only weigh 150 at 5'9, and putting on muscle is your concern, you should learn how to eat first. Drugs alone aren't going to do jack.

All I know is the tren I'm on has my dick harder than Chinese algebra. I'm sweating like it's my first time in federal court and I'm not sleeping like I've been eating meth for days. But the results. I'm shredding, doin mad volume at the weight rack, and my wife's bang box is blown the fuck out. I'm a god damn machine. If my heart explodes just know I'm going out on top and NOT on federal paper.

Last edited:
you should learn how to eat first. Drugs alone aren't going to do jack.
💯
steroids help get the most out of the food and workout
they do not lift for you, and muscles are made of food.

Back