• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Happy to be here!!!

GearProRep

SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Just want to give you all a brief summary of who we are and what we are about.

First I want to say it’s an absolute honor to be here and we are looking forward to serving the community here with the great products and services we’ve become known for.

GearPro has been serving our community for well over 2 decades.

He proudly and exclusively offers the entire Biotech line of products as well as Auctus Pharma.

GearPro is an old school type of source. He has chosen to rely on reputation and return customers over the years rather than using a website or heavy open advertising. We do offer sales and monthly games but I do not push products down everyone’s throats. Not my style. Biotech and Auctus Labs products speak for themselves.

You can get a full product list at GearPro@securenym.net. Please use a secure email and when requesting a list please let him know what board you are associated with. Gearpro@securenym.net is his ONLY email.

If anyone has any questions or concerns you can reach me at GearProRep@protonmail.com

In the next few weeks I will be adding product pics and I will also be setting up a game so we can get some free products out to you guys to enjoy.

Ok I think that about covers it. Thank you all for your time and I’m really looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!

I used GPs services in the past with nothing but outstanding service, communication, and top quality products.

Great to have you here my friend.

Welcome happy to have you guys here. I also have ran some GearPro products they have been around for awhile now. Great products and ordering is easy and always came through 👍 Its our pleasure to have you here.

Back