• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Help with getting started on Testosterone.

Auxofl

Reaction score
I have been wanting to try out testosterone for a while now, I have already researched quite a bit before i found this website and now i just want to clarify some things.
I have already tried mk677 a while back and noticed some positive changes in my look and performance. Now I want to try a cycle of testosterone enanthate.

I don't really know how to search for sellers, and I'm finding it hard to find one.
Before finding steroidfreaks I was looking at napsgear, however, here people are saying that it's a dodgy site and that the prices are way too high.
Many also said to look through the sponsors, however I found that the prices are similar to the ones on napsgear??
Open to any tips and help.
Want to ship to Europe and ideally I would want to buy from Europe as well.

On to the second part of my question,
I'm pretty sure I'm right about how I think testosterone works, however any confirmation from experts on here would be great.
Through what I searched;
-Testosterone enanthate (a cycle of 300mg/ml at 1 ml/ week for 10 weeks) increases testosterone levels after every pin, and has a half life of around almost 1 week.
- Bloodwork should be done before during and after cycle,
- 1-2 weeks after last pin, PCT should be started with nolvadex and clomid -> at dosages (40,40,20,20) and (50,50,25,25) respectively.

Now the parts I'm most unsure about are these;

Does the testosterone stay in your body for life or does it completely leave your system after a few months/years? - I've found different sources saying both of these.
If proper steps are taken (bloodwork, good pct, etc), will my testosterone levels go back to normal after a couple months and not be hindered in any way?

Long post but I'm just a bit paranoid and want to be sure before starting a cycle.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to SteroidFreaks 💪 first go to the sponsor section and you will see a sponsor with the word Europe in the title. Second 200mg at ml a week for 12 weeks is a good starter. And third you said it yourself Test half life is a week. Almost, Test Enth and Cyp starts to taper down after a couple weeks so 7-14 days test levels start to taper down. Test Prop starts to taper after 2 days. And yes, if you do a proper PCT start it 7 to 10 days after your last shot. Your test levels should come back to normal about a month afteryour last dose of PCT. So some of what you know is correct and please feel free to ask any other questions you have there’s never a dumb question.

And I forgot to mention that testosterone does not stay in your body forever if you stop taking testosterone and do not do a PCT your test levels will stay low and it will take a long time for your test to naturally go back up to normal. It all depends how long you stay on testosterone the longer you stay on the longer it will take for your natural testosterone to come back to normal. It may never come back to normal. That’s why a lot of us self TRT/HRT.
Now Deca and EQ stays in your system for a long time if you get tested for steroids. Those two can be detected if I remember correct up to six months even longer after your last shot. But for Test most definitely a month after your last shot of Test Enth or Cyp it will be out of your system.

Welcome brother! Be sure to do your research before jumping in the game. Stick around and post up every question you have. We are here to help.

Welcome brother! Be sure to do your research before jumping in the game. Stick around and post up every question you have. We are here to help.
This is STICKY material. Be Sure to Do Your Research Before Jumping in the Game. Welcome, brother, and I second every bit of advice given thus far.

Does the testosterone stay in your body for life or does it completely leave your system after a few months/years? - I've found different sources saying both of these.
where's the source saying that the testosterone you inject will stay for life? it obviously leaves your system if you do not continue using it.
If proper steps are taken (bloodwork, good pct, etc), will my testosterone levels go back to normal after a couple months and not be hindered in any way?
that's a question nobody can answer because it depends on a lot of different factors. theoretically, as you said, if proper steps are taken, yes, testosterone levels should go back to normal after months and not be hindered in any way. But since we're all different with different responses to different compounds and different genetic make-up, you never know. if you want to avoid your testosterone being hindered in any way, you either avoid the use of steroids altogether or have the most safe approach, which is low doses / short cycles.

I’ve been through something similar, and I can share what worked for me. I tried testosterone enanthate after a positive experience with MK677. I got my gear from fitnflexed.com, and it worked well for me. For sourcing, it’s crucial to find reputable sellers. If you’re in Europe, check local forums or trusted local vendors, as shipping from Europe might save you some hassle.Regarding your questions: Testosterone doesn’t stay in your body for life; it clears out over time. Your levels should return to baseline after a proper PCT if you’ve followed good practices. Bloodwork before, during, and after is essential, and your PCT plan looks solid.

Last edited:
Hi friend, I'm a steroid seller from China, our company majored in steroid oil and peptides. We are not middleman,we're manufacturer, so we can do cheap price. Shipping needs 7-14days, within 2 weeks. If you're interested, I can send you our price list.

Back