• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Idek

Reaction score
Hey how do you get steroids in new to that and want to be safe

How old are you? What are your stats? No cycle experience?

Steroids can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. Stick around if you are over 21 and ask questions. It takes years of experience to start a cycle under doctor supervision.

Damn!?! Could you image what kind of response OP would get if he asked this question on another well-known forum. This thread would have blown up to 6 or 7 pages overnight. 😖

Damn!?! Could you image what kind of response OP would get if he asked this question on another well-known forum. This thread would have blown up to 6 or 7 pages overnight. 😖
I cringed up immediately lol …yikes. I don’t understand the cluelessness that exists when you have the supernatural super-computer search engines of today’s technology. To ask a question like that, says that no real investigation or research investments were made, AT ALL.

I cringed up immediately lol …yikes. I don’t understand the cluelessness that exists when you have the supernatural super-computer search engines of today’s technology. To ask a question like that, says that no real investigation or research investments were made, AT ALL.
Yeah, makes you wonder. 😖

This is what hinted to me he was 14-17 years old. He Most definitely seen a TikTok about Tren

An awkward post for sure. Maybe we’re dealing with someone who uses English as a second language?
Very good point. Hey @Idek, first off why don't you go to the Introductions section and start a new thread there introducing yourself and giving us a little history or background about yourself, ie: how long have you been training, what's diet like, what's your goals, etc. I think you'll find people will be way more receptive to lending a hand and helping you out with your questions.

That has to be a troll 🤷🏼
Well, we'll see, the dude was just on viewing this thread 45 minutes ago which is almost 24 hours later since he started the thread. He didn't post a thing but ghosted his own thread after all the responses to his original post. Typical troll behavior would have been to post up a few combative responses to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far:
1714527147647.png

Back