• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
Just a thought here since you have ZERO reviews. Why not throw a few items someone's way and have them do a log with your products. Maybe that'll help you start building some clientele.

Just a thought here since you have ZERO reviews. Why not throw a few items someone's way and have them do a log with your products. Maybe that'll help you start building some clientele.
dear, thank you for your advice, because I have not come to the forum for a long time and am not very familiar with how to do it. I will try my best to correct it 🙏

Simply pm someone and ask them to run a log. Find out what products they'd be interested in and send it to them. Vets and experienced guys will know what to do from there

Thank you very much indeed, dear. I will take your advice and do better and better
Simply pm someone and ask them to run a log. Find out what products they'd be interested in and send it to them. Vets and experienced guys will know what to do from there

Back