• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

INFO

pharmacist

SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Good Day!

Mainly, we are selling post cycle therapy, on cycle therapy and ancillaries products. Also, a wide range of blood pressure meds, antibiotics and other similar products. Basically anything that you can find in a pharmacy except sleeping tabs or painkillers. Contact me via email with your request even if you do not find it in the list. I probably have it or can obtain it!

Code:

Emails:
europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com

europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

Regarding payment methods I accept and encourage CryptoCurrencies! Other methods can be discussed in private!

Shipping to USA takes 2 week (+/-). Priority and the cost is $15. I do not ship Express! I have my methods tested in time. I have 10 years experience on the boards. I know what I do.

The main thing to remember while browsing my list is that everything I sell comes from my own pharmacies. Real brick and mortar pharmacies! Nothing comes from the black market. Nothing comes from smuggling meds from Turkey
or other countries in Asia.

THANK YOU ALL!
Feel free to email me with your questions!

NOTE: European Union customers should ask for list vi email! They have different conditions!

Best regards

Back