• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Injectable Superdrol

TheDarkKnight

Reaction score
Just looking to get some feedback from anyone that has experience running inj Superdrol and what was your daily dose and how long did you run it? Thanks

Following Along on this because I have taken pills well not going to fool anybody I'm taking them now but I keep reading how bad liver toxic they are I've seen some people say injectable is better for liver and then I've also heard it's not true

Following Along on this because I have taken pills well not going to fool anybody I'm taking them now but I keep reading how bad liver toxic they are I've seen some people say injectable is better for liver and then I've also heard it's not true
Yeah I have also read how it can be bad liver also, I am curious if you were do small micro dosing each day of the inj Drol if there would be benefits and worth it.

I find running 10mgs on training days only keeps my liver values in check and I can run it much longer. Up to 8 weeks. I have yet to try injectable. I'm probably wrong but wouldn't that just be masteron?

kind of.
tbh i haven't even heard of injectable superdrol. because if it's not methylated... then yeah... that's drostanolone (mast).
No it isn't masteron. It's injectable superdrol it's still methylated they typically just use harsh solvents and brew superdrol into Injectable format

Sent from my T602DL using Tapatalk

I have used it as a pwo. I find a lower dose goes a longer way with it. Watch Bp f course.

If I can remember I was hitting about 10-20mg PWO only.

EXO-GEN
Spend more there. Save more here.
List: exo-list@protonmail.com

No it isn't masteron. It's injectable superdrol it's still methylated they typically just use harsh solvents and brew superdrol into Injectable format

so what's the point of injecting it? it still remains liver toxic because its methylated. why wouldn't we use oral?

so what's the point of injecting it? it still remains liver toxic because its methylated. why wouldn't we use oral?
I'm sure it probably has something to do with bioavailability. Injectable sdrol May absorb better and or faster than oral

it already works super fast so I doubt this is it.
it may be due to bioavailability, but I still wouldn't inject it. anyway, each with their own I guess 🤷‍♂️

Oral bioavailability for superdrol is around 50% injectable is unknown but it's safe to assume it's higher than oral bioavailability

Back