• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Judge my physique

Davisj9

Reaction score
Judge me please and don’t hold back, I couldn’t not upload a back shot because it siad file to large. Off all anabolics for 2 months. Plan on doing just test and and Anadrol and maybe Tren to get my numbers back up. Currently 190

Attachments

• IMG_4240.jpeg
    IMG_4240.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4248.jpeg
    IMG_4248.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4252.jpeg
    IMG_4252.jpeg
    413.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4250.jpeg
    IMG_4250.jpeg
    406 KB · Views: 13
IMO....great base frame to work on. You should have no issues packing on mass without having to worry about losing any BF.

Whats your goal for this upcoming cycle......190?.....where are you now. Anadrol is a bulker and tren is more of a cutter.

You accompanying choices to the test will definitely get you there. 190?......what your end goal.
I weigh 190 now, I’d like to reach maybe 200? But it’s been awhile since I was that (215) but this time not add as much fat as I did last time when I ate I ate like shit and a shit ton of soda. Very sloppy looking

I weigh 190 now, I’d like to reach maybe 200? But it’s been awhile since I was that (215) but this time not add as much fat as I did last time when I ate I ate like shit and a shit ton of soda. Very sloppy looking
Yea.......no worries gettin' ta 200.......in fact I think you'll have issues keeping it there.

Back