• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

MacTrucc

PetiteWilson

VIP
Reaction score
Thought it was cool to see Mac trucc using Bouwen pharmaceuticals
82a49305c34c832240ffdedaf2d48c99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, that's a terrible shot of him... Poor Mac.

Mac is one of the many IFBB pros that is using Bouwen. Mac is very open about his PED use. We appriciate that Mac shares his experiences with his followers but more importantly, we respect the fact that he is open about his PED use and doesn't give FASLE expectations like many top tier bodybuilders in the spot light do.

** Keep in mind, Mac is genetically blessed. His body responds very well. Mac's phyquie is the product of incredible genetics and a lot of consistent hard work. Mac is one of the few IFBB athletes that actually understands how his body responds to various types of training, diet and PEDs.

Keep an eye on him... He's got a Pro show coming up soon. He was planning on the toronto pro, but had to push it back due to family complications. Last I heard, hes looking at the Texas Pro, August 8th.

Thought he was a rapper as well...my bad. Hope he does well in his upcoming show!

I think ur thinking of someone else that calls himself "Mega". Mega does a podcast, he raps ans does music videos here and there.

He's a good size guy too and uses a gorilla as his mascot. Mac doesnt really use a gorilla as a mascot, but he posts a lot of jacked gorilla art in his stoires on IG.

Mac is the Mac Trucc... All Gas, No Breaks; is his saying.

Both of these guys a super humble and down to earth.

Back