• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

New Item !! 🚨 5 Amino 1mq ⚡⚡ 40% off !!

aasDIRECTREP1

SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Reaction score
1718114599977.png
Aasdirect.nl

5-Amino-1MQ is a potent NNMT inhibitor designed to enhance metabolic efficiency, promote weight loss, and improve overall health. This small, cell-permeable molecule offers a variety of benefits, making it a popular choice for those seeking to optimize their physical and metabolic health.

Benefits
Weight Loss... Inhibits NNMT, reducing fat cell size and volume. This action enhances fat metabolism and prevents fat storage, leading to significant weight loss without the need to restrict calories.
Increased Energy Levels... Boosts NAD+ levels, which are crucial for cellular energy production and overall vitality. Higher NAD+ levels improve mitochondrial function, resulting in increased energy and reduced fatigue.
Muscle Growth and Repair**: Enhances nutrient utilization and muscle stem cell activation, promoting muscle growth and aiding in recovery from muscle-wasting conditions. Ideal for athletes and those involved in strenuous physical activities.
Anti-Aging... Reduces cellular senescence and boosts NAD+ levels, which help slow down the aging process and improve skin health, cognitive function, and overall physical well-being.
Metabolic Health...Lowers cholesterol levels, improves blood sugar regulation, and reduces inflammation. These effects collectively enhance metabolic health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and neurodegenerative conditions.

This and a huge selection of items available at
Aasdirect.nl

View attachment 4658
Aasdirect.nl

5-Amino-1MQ is a potent NNMT inhibitor designed to enhance metabolic efficiency, promote weight loss, and improve overall health. This small, cell-permeable molecule offers a variety of benefits, making it a popular choice for those seeking to optimize their physical and metabolic health.

Benefits
Weight Loss... Inhibits NNMT, reducing fat cell size and volume. This action enhances fat metabolism and prevents fat storage, leading to significant weight loss without the need to restrict calories.
Increased Energy Levels... Boosts NAD+ levels, which are crucial for cellular energy production and overall vitality. Higher NAD+ levels improve mitochondrial function, resulting in increased energy and reduced fatigue.
Muscle Growth and Repair**: Enhances nutrient utilization and muscle stem cell activation, promoting muscle growth and aiding in recovery from muscle-wasting conditions. Ideal for athletes and those involved in strenuous physical activities.
Anti-Aging... Reduces cellular senescence and boosts NAD+ levels, which help slow down the aging process and improve skin health, cognitive function, and overall physical well-being.
Metabolic Health...Lowers cholesterol levels, improves blood sugar regulation, and reduces inflammation. These effects collectively enhance metabolic health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and neurodegenerative conditions.

Aasdirect.nl
Very nice addition. I'm very curious about this product and I think I will be giving it a go after a little more research.

What's the MSRP on this product?

Something to talk about...​

AAS Direct is now an Offical Sponsor of the Anabolic Steroid Forum community. To get you all just as excited as we are, we have some incredible deals and some insane FREE giveaways.

You will get to choose 1 of 3 choices.

Option 1: (chose 1 or the other - 2 vials)

• 2 (10ml ) vials: Test E 200mg
or
  • 2 (10ml) vials: Test C 200mg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option 2: (chose 1 or the other - 2 vials)

• 2 (10ml) vials: Promastren - 100mg Test A|100mg Tren A|100mg Mast P
or

• 2 (10ml) vials: Nandromix - 100mg Test A|100mg Tren A|100mg NPP|100mg Mast P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option 3: (choose 1 from each bullet)

• 1 (10ml) vial: 200mg Test E or 200mg Test C
  • 1 (10ml) vial: 200mg Tren E or 300mg Deca
  • 1 (50 count) bottle: 50mg Dbol, 50mg Anadrol or 60mg Omnibol. ** Omnibol is: 25mg dbol, 25mg anadrol and 10mg winstrol. **

Giveaway Terms & Conditions​

• Submit a request on this page.
  • Only Active members of Steroid Freaks will qualify for giveaway.
  • Account must be atleast 3 months old.
  • You agree that giveaway items are to be used immediately upon delivery.
  • You agree that you will be using the items yourself and will not be reselling them.
  • You agree to post and share pics/experience/feedback. (Touchdown pics, reviews, feedback or anything relevant is welcomed and appricated)
  • Follow our telegram channel: 🫵🏼 Get Plugd In on Deals 🔌
  • DM me https://t.me/get_plugd with your Giveaway option and shipping information.
1000005947.jpg

Just wanted to revive this thread i put up about 5 Amino 1mq .... I was fortunate enough to get my hands on this amazing product and started it 2 weeks ago ..i started at 100 mgs a day and 7 days in bumped to 150 mgs ... I can honestly say i feel great on this product !
-Skin looks better
-Overall mood and wellness feels good
-I feel full and pumped throughout the day
-Endurance has definitely shot up in the gym and throughout the day with regular energy expenditure
-Im pretty lean but any areas of stubborn fat like lower back seems a bit tighter !
Im really enjoying the benefits so far đź’Şđź’Şđź’Ş
Here is a little description of what it does ..
1718114599977.png

Aasdirect.nl

Benefits

I apologize if I’m late to the show. I was dealing with issues mainly with my older daughter , an email hack a couple weeks ago
That put me back a decent amount
Of $ and also a large house project beau se this is our first summer in our first home, we had to get tjis
Massive tree in my backyard cut
Down before we can start redoing my entire backyards fence. I finally got the tree cut down yesterday, that was $1800. At the end of the month we’re starting the fence which I’m not laying for labor cuz I’m doing it with my father in law but supplies is around $2800-$3000. So the only reason I jus let all that out on yall is because i noticed the special giveaway “AAS direct” and I’d love to be a part of it and be able to log it here in the forum. My first choice was option 3: test, Tren ominbol or if not possible I was alo
Interested in the option 2 choice 1
(2) ProMasTren vials

View attachment 4658
Aasdirect.nl

Benefits

Aasdirect.nl
How do we take advantage of the 40% off on the 5-Amino-1MQ?

Back