• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
Nick tore his hammy last year right? This would be one hell of a comeback no doubt!
Yes, like less than 2 wks out from the O. In the interview he says it's almost 100% and his training is back on point. One really interesting point Nick mentions in the interview is that he's currently following Mike Israetel's Renaissance Periodization full range of motion philosophy with Dorian Yates style of training. This interview is very good, you can tell Nick has greatly matured and his interview skills have greatly improved.

Yes, like less than 2 wks out from the O. In the interview he says it's almost 100% and his training is back on point. One really interesting point Nick mentions in the interview is that he's currently following Mike Israetel's Renaissance Periodization full range of motion philosophy with Dorian Yates style of training. This interview is very good, you can tell Nick has greatly matured and his interview skills have greatly improved.
Hopefully he's less cocky this time lol.

Hopefully he's less cocky this time lol.
Yes, I will say so. When he was with Fouad and Hostile, in my opinion, Nick was awkward and kind of immature with his contributions to the podcast. But with this interview, Nick was a different person, more laid back, relaxed and he articulated himself very well through the whole podcast.

Yes, I will say so. When he was with Fouad and Hostile, in my opinion, Nick was awkward and kind of immature with his contributions to the podcast. But with this interview, Nick was a different person, more laid back, relaxed and he articulated himself very well through the whole podcast.
What a difference that sure made. Hopefully he won't be so rash with his training and that's what causes injury. Nick may be someone to reckon with at the O!

What a difference that sure made. Hopefully he won't be so rash with his training and that's what causes injury. Nick may be someone to reckon with at the O!
I've always been in Nick's corner. I would like to see him win the coveted title at least once.

Back