• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
Welcome Patriot......good ta see ya here.

For those that don't know......Patriot Pharma has one of the most extensive product lines you will ever see.. He is well known due to his outstanding products and impeccable service. Its awesome to see Patroit here at SFs.

Thanks for Freak for having us here. We definitely look forward to growing along with this forum and participating and helping out our fellow brothers in iron.

Any questions or for list requests reach out to me or our rep alphalifefitness.
Welcome, glad to have you here as a sponsor. I do have a question for you and @alphalifefitness, you list two different emails in your signature. patriotmuscle@patriotpharma.net, which is for questions and a list, when would you like for someone to use the other email patriotpharma@patriotpharma.net?

Thanks brother, Tyler 💪:cool:(y)

Welcome Patriot......good ta see ya here.

For those that don't know......Patriot Pharma has one of the most extensive product lines you will ever see.. He is well known due to his outstanding products and impeccable service. Its awesome to see Patroit here at SFs.

The product line is extremely good currently waiting on payment to be verified I just had to get something from them I couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took advantage of Patriot's last sale.......

View attachment 1971

Look at those jugs!!!!!

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It has came to our attention that some people that have ordered the week of the 9th, some have still not received! So please if you do not receive your package in 10 business days or heard from Patriot personally not including weekends or holidays, reach out to ME on PM so I can address!

Back