• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS WEBSITE

johnjuanb1

VIP
SPONSOR
Reaction score
PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS WEBSITE:

”Do to inclement weather we can only take Bitcoin for the next 48 hours.”

MESSAGE FROM PLATINUM:

Please don't be alarmed. The last 48 hours has been challenging for me to get Internet service. It's getting much better now . No order, no matter how big or small, will be overlooked. If any customers T/A has been affected, I will immediately make it right !!! Please remember who I am. I've relied on impeccable customer service to build the customers I have. Please just have a little patience.

Thank you,
PLATINUM

Thanks for the heads up. Bitcoin is the way to go anyway.

MESSAGE FROM PLATINUM:

“Any customer who paid using any option other than Bitcoin recently, regardless of whether we are able to collect it, we are shipping your pack asap. It's up to you if you want to be honest. We trust and respect our customers!”

Sincerely,
PLATINUM

MESSAGE FROM PLATINUM:

Packs shipped today! Tracking is posted in your accounts. All pending Semaglutide orders will ship in the AM tomorrow.”

Happy Hump-night!
PLATINUM

WE SHIPPED PACKS TO OUR REGULAR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT PICKING UP THE FUNDS!

MESSAGE FROM PLATINUM:

We are taking all forms of payment again on a limited basis. We can only take 2 Western Union, 2 Money Gram, and 2 Walmart Pay, orders per day until we have power restored. This will be done on a first come, first served basis!
Please be patient if you choose a non bitcoin payment option. We can only process a limited amount per day until the storm caused loss of power is restored!

THANK YOU!
PLATINUM
IMG_3859.jpeg

If you are waiting until FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY, tomorrow, to order, and you want to pay with WU, MG, or Walmart Pay, get your order in early because he can only take the first 2 orders from each of those payment methods per day. Bitcoin orders he can take as many as possible. The power outage from the storm doesn’t look like it’ll be fixed any time soon.
T/A will be the same quick T/A as always!
As you have seen, Platinum shipped packs without even collecting the funds for all of his regular customers so nobody will have to wait. Platinum will go above and beyond to make sure everywhere is well taken care of!!!

Back