• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Price list,tabs,immutability!!!

Lily.

SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Reaction score
The larger the order, the higher the discount rate
Arrange delivery immediately after payment is received
The average transit time is 5-8 days

We can customize the product specifications you want

Payment methods: AliPay, Bitcoin, TT, Western Union......

Only a part of the products are listed, please contact me if you are interested, we can talk in detail

Looking forward to your coming
(y)(y)(y)(y)
Whatapp
:+86 19900915311
Email
lily@sttmy.com

Tabs
1721110327987.png

Last edited:
Whats the bottom item on the left side? Methyl something. I can't read half of those

And what's ug? It's usually either 500mcg or 1mg.

Lord that makes me nervous. That's one compound you definitely need the units dosed pretty accurately. Metribolone is my favorite too.

Last edited:
Lol dude how do you get mcg out of uq?

Uq, ug what's the difference right. But you're sure it's mcg huh lol

So I googled "units of measurements" since I'm an idiot. It isn't a u but it is a g. And it does represent micrograms. Looks like a u but it isn't. No idea what it's called

µg means micrograms. Greek letter meaning small

😬 500mg of metri!! Lord my liver just shivered when I read that 😂

That’s probably what it is then, I took a screenshot and copied it and it said “methyl trionolone 500uq” I’m sure they meant “trienolone”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol benefit of the doubt huh on the ol metri. Some big dice to roll with that compound

No one else seems to have it here though. And it's my favorite. On a week off a week. And never have I gone over 2mgs. I saw one guy had 5mgs metri. May as well take your liver out and beat it with a meat cleaver

Ok so the verdict is mcg in Greek form. Done

FYI, the percentage off are backwards, I talked to lily. For example, 95% off of 1000 bucks would 50 bucks, but it was 50 bucks off 1000, which is 5% off.. because I was going to take that deal all day everyday, but it was the other way around

So there's no way it's 98% off of 3000, she did it like this.. 3000x.98= 2940.. that was the total, 2940, not minus 2940 which would make 60 bucks, wish that was the case

Back