• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Flex22

Reaction score
So I ordered with Lily’s help, (2) test eth 400 and one of the 24iu gh kits. So far I’ve done 2
Shots of the test 400, each about 3/4ml mixed with primo 100 and Tren hex and I’ve had zero lumps or even any pains whatsoever. I was very surprised being such a high doses test. With the gh I’ve gone from doin 4.5iu daily to now doin 5.5-6 u it’s daily. And I’ve felt great, no lethargy, no sleepiness during the day although my shit before bed definetly helps me sleep much better. I wanna say by about next week/middle of next week I’m gonna be upping my growth dose the 7iu daily split . Ima do 4iu (1-1.5 Hrs) before sleeping and 3 iu post workout with my large meal. I’ve also been really thinking about adding in insulin slowly preworkout and then both more and post workout

thank you,dear.YOU satisfaction is the biggest driving force for our work, and I hope I can help more people☺️☺️☺️

Good to hear 👍 thx for posting brother.

Test 400 is fuckkng amazing especially for such a high dosed test. I do mix it with priming 100 but been doing .7-.8ml eod in just about amevrry bidybosrtnwithiut any oak . And gh is 110% on point limeni new it’d be. Thanks again lily

Thanks for the feedback! Props to Lily and STTMY!

Keep us updated.

Test 400 is fuckkng amazing especially for such a high dosed test. I do mix it with priming 100 but been doing .7-.8ml eod in just about amevrry bidybosrtnwithiut any oak . And gh is 110% on point limeni new it’d be. Thanks again lily
I think the gear has effected your writing , lol.. thanks I’ll try and decide it later :)

Back