• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Sampling STTMY and Lily out

Flex22

Reaction score
I’ve been communicating with Lily, STTMY rep, for weeks and weeks now. She been extremely helpful and have a great list of items. So I wanted to give em a try, even though I’m not in much need product wise. I figured I pick some items that were “staples” in all my programs and I can see results quick
With. So I chose (2) test eth 400 and a kit of there hgh 24iu kits. I’ve been running test cyp 250 for months now both before my cruise and after my cruise. And gh wise I’ve just been using Normal 100iu kits. So I really wanna see the quality on these 24iu kits when I kick the gh into high gear. I’ve been using another sponsors gear as a log but it’s gonna be a short log . I figure by the time this gear lands I’m gonna be running test e 400 2x week, Tren hex 70mg EOD and primo 100 eod and work my way up to 8iu gh daily. I’m excited to see the results and keep yall along for the ride and hopefully STMMY will
Stick with me along my journey . So I will update again once my goodies land

My goodies arrived today!! Super excited. Packing was great, very nice and professional and safe. I received my 24iu gh kit and (2) test eth 400. Here’s a pic of my touchdown

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpeg
    IMG_5183.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 9
My goodies arrived today!! Super excited. Packing was great, very nice and professional and safe. I received my 24iu gh kit and (2) test eth 400. Here’s a pic of my touchdown
thank you:love::love:

Good to see a td and feedback 👍

Back