• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Secure emails

Exo-Gen

SPONSOR
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Hello, brothers and sisters you need a secure email to get a list order from Exo-Gen.

Protonmail
Tuta mail

They are both free !!!

Also send board and screen name Exo-Gen will not talk to people we don't know !!!

Sorry if this is a inconvenience but it's for our safety as well as yours !!!

This should not have to be said and hopefully those people see this thread and see why they aren't getting any responses to their emails.

Be safe be smart use a secure email!

This should not have to be said and hopefully those people see this thread and see why they aren't getting any responses to their emails.

Be safe be smart use a secure email!

Younger guys may not be aware. There’s little folks that source off of Reddit, Facebook, register on public aas source websites, and similar.

It’s common knowledge for some of us older guys, but even some of use struggle with common sense. A local buddy of mine was recently talking about a source he contacted blasting him for contacting with a gmail….I was like wtf dude, you’re almost 40, how did you not know this.

Yes, always use a secure email otherwise the data is not encrypted, and people could be reading your emails. Gmail is the worst of all. I am sure they scan all their emails for keywords they are looking for.

Younger guys may not be aware. There’s little folks that source off of Reddit, Facebook, register on public aas source websites, and similar.

It’s common knowledge for some of us older guys, but even some of use struggle with common sense. A local buddy of mine was recently talking about a source he contacted blasting him for contacting with a gmail….I was like wtf dude, you’re almost 40, how did you not know this.
True, they just need a little education on how to use.

Everyone should be using a privately owned, secure, fully encrypted email server. Plus, just as important, a privately owned and operated VPN. These main stream companies offering a secure email address and VPN for free so you use their services, I would not trust. Pay for the services through a quality private provider, if truly, you want to protect yourself as best as you can.

Last edited:
Everyone should be using a privately owned, secure, fully encrypted email server. Plus, just as important, a privately owned and operated VPN. These main stream companies offering a secure email address and VPN for free so you use their services, I would not trust. Pay for the services through a quality private provider, if truly, you want to protect yourself as best as you can.
There's paid secure email services out there such as Securenym, Countermail, etc..while Tuta and Proton also have paid plans too.

Proton mail, countermail are my favorite and Tuta is okay

Hello, brothers and sisters you need a secure email to get a list order from Exo-Gen.

Protonmail
Tuta mail

They are both free !!!

Also send board and screen name Exo-Gen will not talk to people we don't know !!!

Sorry if this is a inconvenience but it's for our safety as well as yours !!!
Steps to keep everyone safe.

PLEASE USE SECURE EMAIL AND FOLLOW ORDER FORMAT!!!!

THESE THINGS ARE IN PLACE FOR SAFETY, TO HELP YOU GET THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE WE CAN POSSIBLY PROVIDE AND SO THAT MISTAKES ARE CUT DOWN TO AS FEW AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks for your help in these matters

Last edited:
Back