• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, raw, AAS, and more!

Sigma Audley-Eve

Sigma Audley
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Peptides, steroid tablets, oil, sarms, rawpowder. China supplier, products tested by janoshik Laboratories.

Attachments

• Sigma Audley peptides&oils&tablets8.22xlsx(1)_副本(1).pdf
    291.6 KB · Views: 46
Great list and results! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the team. It is a pleasure having you here.

Great list!

I've sent a couple pm's. You gonna check those out ever?

When we receive your inquiry and order message. I will send your order information to our salesperson. Our sales staff will contact you. So please rest assured that we don't need to worry about our business model. We will serve you as quickly as possible. Our sales staff are: (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

Could you send a product list? Thanks! You can send in a message on here, or just message me and I’ll send you my email, thanks

Some products have been added. I hope you like them

Attachments

• LC.png
    LC.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 15
  • CS10.png
    CS10.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
I'm glad to see sigma here, but I checked with sigma and he only has one email address. Why is this?91F0C032-0F6E-4104-9BCD-683E1899FEC6.jpeg

I have used sigma several times and contacted him. So this confuses me

I’ve used sigma within the last month as well. Ta even intl was super fast and communication was great. Prices are great and alot of items tested too

Plz give me your list ,but I also use sigma before, I don’t know why it’s different, but also welcome to SF

Attachments

• 5B9D8309-A670-489F-8569-A14CDDA02A76.jpeg
    5B9D8309-A670-489F-8569-A14CDDA02A76.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 8
Back