• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Steroid cycle help

rage_vii

Reaction score
Hello, last year i tried out testo and deca. Didnt work well for me and started getting bad signs on my chest (nipples) and crazy acne in my back.

Been over half a year without anything and still bad signs of acne and my testo is at the bottom.

What could be a good cycle for me now? Or any advice for how i should go about this?

I think you should not take anything at all and do some more research, no one’s running test and deca as their first cycle anymore of course you got bad E2 sides. I’d just research testosterone and stick with that for now. Vigorous Steve, Todd Lee, Kurt havens, anabolic bodybuilding are all good channels to start learning from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, last year i tried out testo and deca. Didnt work well for me and started getting bad signs on my chest (nipples) and crazy acne in my back.

Been over half a year without anything and still bad signs of acne and my testo is at the bottom.

What could be a good cycle for me now? Or any advice for how i should go about this?
Did you incorporate an anti-e while running that first cycle?

I was going to ask about the anti e also. I would just use Test 200-250 aw with an ani e eod.

if your T is at the bottom and you still have acne issues, maybe you should start searching elsewhere?
as others, I would also recommend starting with testosterone (especially since you have low T) alone. but also check your estrogen and prolactin levels. have anti-estrogens ready.

I did use arimidex. My first cycle was just testo and got a little bit acne there too. My acne has finally started to go away last few weeks but now im scared to get it back i just stick to testo😅
Unfortunately testosterone should be your base of every cycle. There are many options you can do to keep acne under control.

Pop those mfers. Dig those infected beauties out and keep pluggin. After you dig em out, rub rubbing alcohol all over that area.

Start low like 20 mg of test a day and taper up until you start getting bad effects then back off.
If you want to add something use gh and do the same thing start with around 2iu and taper up

If you're not already, use a regular bar of soap such as Dial or Irish Green. Keep your sheets clean, change every 3 or 4 days on top of estrogen control. As stated above frequent pins to keep your levels from spiking helps as well.

Back