• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

SteroiDuck.com (SCAMMER)

Stduck

Reaction score
If you are reading this do not order. This person has scammed someone on this website. Thank you, Staff!

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to announce the launch of my new online supplement store, Steroiduck.com! As a bodybuilder, I know how important it is to have access to high-quality supplements that can help us achieve our bodybuilding goals.

I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions to make our store better for the community. Specifically, I have a few questions:

1. Product Selection: Are there any specific products or brands you wish we carried? Your input will help us expand our inventory to meet your needs.
  2. Pricing: How do you feel about our current prices? Are they competitive compared to other stores you've shopped at? We aim to offer the best value, so your feedback is crucial. (There You can see available currently stuff steroiduck.com/shop )
  3. Improvements: What changes or improvements would you like to see in our store? Whether it's the website design, product descriptions, or customer service, we're open to all suggestions.

Your feedback is invaluable, and we want to ensure that Steroiduck.com becomes your go-to store for all your supplement needs. Feel free to reply here or send me a direct message.

Thank you for your support and looking forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Site is easy to navigate. All the links I tried worked and went where they were the supposed to.

2. Prices seem good. Mast P and E are very reasonable. The test seems a little high when not on sale but the prices of everything else balance it out. The pharma stuff is very reasonable. Gh is a good price too depending on the quality.

3 i personally don’t know anything about the lab. Maybe get some test results up? I always like to see that when trying a new brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been a pleasure having you onboard. Site and logo looks great.

Pharmaqo had an oral not too long ago. I believe it was 33mg anavar, 33mg winstrol, 33mg turinabol and 1mg of metri. Is that still available?

I guess I'll look elsewhere. Great service so far.

They haven't answered you either, huh? Guess I shouldn't have asked to begin with.
Nope. Testing should be bare minimum at this point.
They don't actually care about suggestions for improvements.
Pretty packages, websites and customer service don't mean shit if they can't actually prove they are giving us what we pay for.

You know how we tested our shit back in the day?
"Hey is this legit"? "Don't know, run it and see"

I forget what circa it was, late 90s maybe, some idiots were putting armor-all in jugs selling it as winstrol. Some dudes got fucked up from it. That's the main reason I won't shoot winstrol to this day unless it's in oil.

Back