• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Super Bowl Thread 49ers and Chiefs

ESPN said that the 49ers have a 59% chance of winning I think thats bullshit lol. I think the Chiefs are definitely taking it this year aswell

That’s a tough one I like Mahomes but also, I’d like for Purdy to go for being a young new quarterback going to the Super Bowl.

I think it's going to be a very good game, looking forward to it. I've been a 49ers fan since I was a teenager, so I will be rooting for them for the win. 🎉🏈

I think it's going to be a very good game, looking forward to it. I've been a 49ers fan since I was a teenager, so I will be rooting for them for the win.

Me too. I was watching this show on espn Pat Mcafee and they had Joe Montana on there and they talked about him when he left and went to KC. It was pretty cool. We need to find a way to win this game

We're going for that elusive threepeat. If there's any team that can do it, the red team can. Please give Mahomes the ball with less than a minute down by 4. Please

Back