• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Btren

Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on sus, usually ran E or C but was thinking of running Sus, was wondering what you guys think

It’s a good change you have a short, medium and long esters. I’ll be switching to some soon.

I love me some Sust. For some reason I grow better on Sust than E or C.

Give it a shot. It's fun experimenting with new compounds and seeing how your body responds.

Let us know how it goes.

some love it, others don't. some such as @Durro and @FREAK loves it as much as you can see. maybe even more than E or C. but I know others that don't love it and they respond better to E or C. either way, @FREAK is right, give it a shot. You need to experiment with new compounds to see how your body responds. you never know how it could end better

Appreciate it, yeah im gonna run it, what you guys think about rate of pinning though?

As long you're keeping levels stable it doesn't make a difference. Testosterone is the hormone the Ester doesn't change the hormone.

Appreciate it, yeah im gonna run it, what you guys think about rate of pinning though?
it has short ester (propionate). but it has long esters (decanoate). That's why some suggest EOD, others are doing fine just 1-2 times a week. what really matters is to keep stable levels in the blood. May start with 3 times a week

Alright, that's about where I was thinking, in the eod or etd range. I was a little hesitant on pinning so often but I want to try something different just to see how I react to it. Thanks for the help

I just ran Sustanon for the first time and honestly I don't really notice a big difference than the rest

It was actually the first test I ran close to 30 years ago. Came off and was introduced to enanthate. I could definitely tell the difference between the 2. Enan you could say packed more of a punch. Intensity, libido and overall performance. We didn't run bloods back then so there wasn't any comparing that way. I will say based off feel and results the enan was by far the better of the 2. Haven't touched sustanon since. And as of late I've been on cyp. Won't touch enan again as far as longer Ester. I do prefer test ace over any of them. Or base. The sustanon was organon amber colored amps. Thankfully I was dickin down a nurse who got me filter needles to pull back with. Good times back then. Thanks for taking me on a trip down memory lane.

Last edited:
It was actually the first test I ran close to 30 years ago. Came off and was introduced to enanthate. I could definitely tell the difference between the 2. Enan you could say packed more of a punch. Intensity, libido and overall performance. We didn't run bloods back then so there wasn't any comparing that way. I will say based off feel and results the enan was by far the better of the 2. Haven't touched sustanon since. And as of late I've been on cyp. Won't touch enan again as far as longer Ester. I do prefer test ace over any of them. Or base. The sustanon was organon amber colored amps. Thankfully I was dickin down a nurse who got me filter needles to pull back with. Good times back then. Thanks for taking me on a trip down memory lane.
Yeah I figured I'd at least give it a try anyway, it's been a few years since I been on. And your welcome on your trip down memory lane

Good luck. Everyone is different. You may like it

Yeah I was planning on pinning eod or etd, idk never really did anything but e or c but just figured I'd try something different.
I get it. To get full advantage......ideally ED....but you can get away with EOD.

Back