• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Switching from Tren E to Tren A, looking for an equivalent dose

Nike

Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Ran Tren E/Mast E/ Test E last 2 years at 300/wk each 12-14 wks with no problems. Bloods ok, no sides, no aggression -not serious aggression anyway ;)
Looking to run the same compounds but this year Tren A/Mast P/Test P with ed injects.
When I put the same mg/wk into steroidplotter.com I get much higher blood concentrations of each compound released per day.
Of course this is because of the ester molecular weight.
Just looking to set up an equivalent dose. What would you recommend?

Not so worried, just want to get your thoughts, get some discussion going (y)

Last edited:
Ran Tren E/Mast E/ Test E last 2 years at 300/wk each 12-14 wks with no problems. Bloods ok, no sides, no aggression -not serious aggression anyway ;)
Looking to run the same compounds but this year Tren A/Mast P/Test P with ed injects.
When I put the same mg/wk into steroidplotter.com I get much higher blood concentrations of each compound released per day.
Of course this is because of the ester molecular weight.
Just looking to set up an equivalent dose. What would you recommend?

Not so worried, just want to get your thoughts, get some discussion going (y)
Thanks, brother, for starting a thread where we can bounce around our own personal experiences and thoughts on your question. First off, I would say it's easier to transition from a long ester to a shorter ester than the opposite because of the half-life of the esters in question and managing blood levels through the transition. Me personally, I wouldn't get so wrapped up in the variance in molecular weight, it's minimal in my personal experience. With Enanthate I pin every 3 days, I haven't done twice a week pinning in years now. I run everything long enough that week's mean nothing to me, it's months or years. So, I pin on a regular basis of ED, EOD, Every Third day. Acetate is ED or EOD; with Acetate I can do EOD because sides don't affect me like it can others. We all know, how these compounds we use affect us can be very individualized. Me personally, I would start pinning my Tren A, Mast P, Test P about 4-5 days after my last pin with the Enanthate esters. We all know your Ace and Prop gear is going to be 100mg/ml, and you want to try and equal your current 300mg/wk. For ED pinning get your slin pin out and draw up 15 units of each. That's a total of 45units or 45mg/day for 315mg for the week. Or, say 294mg for the week; I have these cheap ass slin pins that only measure every 2 units, so I could measure 14 units for each of the 3 compounds which would equal up to 42 units or 42mg per day, and then I'm doing 294mg for the week. Now we're splitting hairs here brother, it's whatever works best for you. Another thing to take into consideration is how you are feeling with your current dosing at the time. You may want to ramp it up or down depending on how you feel with the shorter esters and how the gear is hitting you. That's my two cents.

Yeah, I`d prefer to pin EOD. That is actually the only thing I want to do if I can get away with it. But hell, it`s going to be 12 weeks so I can try one pinning schedule and switch to another with little trouble. Thinking to just pin 1cc eod and average 350mg/wk of everything.

Yeah, I`d prefer to pin EOD. That is actually the only thing I want to do if I can get away with it. But hell, it`s going to be 12 weeks so I can try one pinning schedule and switch to another with little trouble. Thinking to just pin 1cc eod and average 350mg/wk of everything.
Sounds like a plan to me. I would start with EOD, and after about 3-4 weeks or so if the sides from the Tren A are messing with you, you can try ED pinning to see if there is any difference or subsiding of sides.

Back