• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Test blend 500 labs

DieselXT

VIP
Reaction score
Hey guys ive been used the test500 at 200mgs per week and I have to say I love this stuff! Here are my bloods. Highly highly recommend!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 14
But this I did one full pin and waited to get tested so it peaked

Im going to go on a full blown cycle lol. I lost a significant amount of weight since January 263 and today 172. Its time to pack on muscle
Hell yeah, I'm on a similar path.

Down to 230 from 270. Started the cut June 1st. 💪🏼

I honestly can't wait to start putting on muscle again.

That’s the right way brother get that BF down and than pack on the solid mass
It was the best decision I made! It took me 15 years or so to finally stick to it and I accomplished what I was set out to do years ago! 263-172 today wasnt easy and I gave up on alot of things but it was worth it. Im 34 and just kept going up in weight and it wasnt good. Clothes were harder and harder to buy and looked sloppy. I burned alot of muscle but im fine with it because muscle has memory and can grow it back with dedication. Time to set myself another goal and try and kill it. My goal was 200 but went past it to 174 but again it was worth it mentally and physically.

It was the best decision I made! It took me 15 years or so to finally stick to it and I accomplished what I was set out to do years ago! 263-172 today wasnt easy and I gave up on alot of things but it was worth it. Im 34 and just kept going up in weight and it wasnt good. Clothes were harder and harder to buy and looked sloppy. I burned alot of muscle but im fine with it because muscle has memory and can grow it back with dedication. Time to set myself another goal and try and kill it. My goal was 200 but went past it to 174 but again it was worth it mentally and physically.
Congratulations brother! Stay mobile! Work on stretching and strength

Back