• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Mr.CT203

Reaction score
Cant recommend them enough!
Gear’s always legit, always fast. They’ve been around for years and are tried and true.
If you get a chance grab a few bottles, thank me later.

I like pictures

Happy Sonya Rebecchi GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

Please no offense my friend but your gonna be hard pressed to convince other members with this being your first post.
Please excuse my friend's exuberance, he is a long time fan and supporter of ours(who in turn has become a good friend) ...and yes that pic is legit he is the real deal and an OG in this game.. Feel free to message me ,we would love the opportunity to earn your respect and business..

Best Regards

BaboonPharma

Cant recommend them enough!
Gear’s always legit, always fast. They’ve been around for years and are tried and true.
If you get a chance grab a few bottles, thank me later.
Thank you brother! You have been with us since the beginning...your never ending support does NOT go under appreciated .....

Please excuse my friend's exuberance, he is a long time fan and supporter of ours(who in turn has become a good friend) ...and yes that pic is legit he is the real deal and an OG in this game.. Feel free to message me ,we would love the opportunity to earn your respect and business..

Best Regards

BaboonPharma
I meant no offense and I apologue if that was taken the wrong way.

Do you a current list in your forum?

Thanks for the feedback. Looking jacked!

Good luck with competing.

No offense at all brother, as I previously mentioned we're a bit green when it comes to forums specifically etiquette and protocol..On the other hand we've been in the gear game for some time...please feel free to check us out at www.baboonpharmx.com...We have a reputation for rock solid products at a very reasonable price...in addition we offer fast domestic shipping... We look forward to earning your business!

No offense at all brother, as I previously mentioned we're a bit green when it comes to forums specifically etiquette and protocol..On the other hand we've been in the gear game for some time...please feel free to check us out at www.baboonpharmx.com...We have a reputation for rock solid products at a very reasonable price...in addition we offer fast domestic shipping... We look forward to earning your business!
Thank you for this response. This is a relatively new forum but its growing daily with respected members and vets. I will take a gander at the website and I look forward to future business.

Back