• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

suppsforlife

Want to gain muscle and burn fat? Contact me!
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Trying to gain muscle and burn fat, getting muscular and shredded? Try Supps For Life
We offer a huge variety of products that help you become the best version of yourself.
Discounts, fast shipping, and friendly customer support are just examples of what you'd get doing business with us.
Not sure where to start using steroids? We can help too! Lots of information, products, and everything else needed to get you there!
Ask an IFBB Pro anything you need - Free cycle advice
Want to buy steroids using a credit card? That's possible. Check this.
Find the boundaries! Push through!
Welcome to Supps For Life

Last edited:
Thanks. Looking forward knowing y'all ;)

Let's see what's cookin up in this mfer

I tried beligas long before they hit the boards. Got it for next to nothing from a random site. I should have hopped on board when they asked me to rep for them.

seemingly not everyone loves beligas tho
what you use now? i mean, what brand?

Well, they're called direct. And used to use a guy here called vicon. He isn't here now. Not sure what happened to him. Not sure that I care either. It was a rather unusual transaction the last time with him.

Yeah I'm all good. No offense but your prices are whack

Working on it... But there's a lot of spending so it increases the final price.
nonetheless, I can guarantee that you know what you're paying for when choosing us. at the very least, we're trying hard so people would love doing business with us. (y)

At least you're responding to me. Thank you for that. I asked another sponsor a question a couple days ago and have gotten nothing in return. Oh well they must be too busy

At least you're responding to me. Thank you for that. I asked another sponsor a question a couple days ago and have gotten nothing in return. Oh well they must be too busy
For what it's worth, I took beligas for years and they are legit, you get what you pay for with that brand which is why the price went up over the years. And they are too much now. US anyway, so I went with the UK route but now they only ship to UK. Then I found this forum and happened to win the first contest.

never letting people (regardless of whether they are customers or not) down.
I mean, I'm a sponsor and obviously trying to advertise my site, but it doesn't mean that I'm not trying to do an honest business. That's why I give genuine discounts such as cashback, discounts, and free goodies, trying to be nice, and help everyone who actually needs help (not only buying, but learning new stuff about bb)
For what it's worth, I took beligas for years and they are legit, you get what you pay for with that brand which is why the price went up over the years. And they are too much now. US anyway, so I went with the UK route but now they only ship to UK.
well, yeah, that's actually right.
Then I found this forum and happened to win the first contest.
congrats. what were you on?

What do you mean forum wise? Muscle guru, mainly for reviews for the site that had Beligas. You got a 30% discount. The test e and eq was always good. So is the tren ace and mast p. Also saw a lab for the test e that was slightly overdosed. Me personally, I had zero issues.

Back