• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

What are you running this summer?

Nike

Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Currently just started:
Test E 300/wk
Test C 300/wk
Tren E 400/ wk
Mast E 400/ wk
Two weeks Anadrol 50/day
Finish with anavar 25/day

Test e 62mg mast prop 65mg tren enth 20mg daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you doing that SQ or IM?

Only IM using backloaded 31g half inch slin pins not a fan of Subq I even pin peptides IM whenever I use them.

Test 500/week
Deca 500/week
5iu gh daily

If my parabolan ever arrives it’ll be 2-300mg/week of that instead of deca

Only IM using backloaded 31g half inch slin pins not a fan of Subq I even pin peptides IM whenever I use them.

How does the oil flow through a 31? I use 27’s on a 1cc.

Any brand suggestions for insulin pins? I’ve been using easy touch 31’s and sometimes I really have to force it through skin as it’s so dull. It’s like 30% of the time they’re dull as shit mixed in with good pins.

I don’t have an actual answer just yet. But if I’m chose my aasdirect then either there TestMastttren mix or test c/tren e/omnibol

If im
To late and don’t get chosen then
My cycles gonna be
Test c/prop mix
Primo
Tren hex
Gh

Gh is in every cycle but thenother factors depend on the upcoming weeks lol 🤞

protect your liver (y)
trying to pack some lean muscle?
Milk Thistle and Tudca for Liver, Astragalus Root and Grapeseed Extract for Kidney's all year round. I take far less while off cycle than on cycle.

I'm playing around with the cycle as this is my 1st time using Var and Drol. Instead of a 6-week blast of drol breaking it up; 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and so on. I'll be posting the projected cycle soon to get some commentary going.
Lean is the goal.

I'm winding down from a basic test, deca, eq, mast cycle.

500 T
300 D
600 EQ
300 M

Dropping everything to 50% immediately, then tapering down just to test @250 a week for about 8 weeks before I begin an offseason growth cycle. Excited that my dieting went well. Hardly suffered, down sub 8% so, I'm ready to rebound into a growth cyclone! :)

I'm winding down from a basic test, deca, eq, mast cycle.

500 T
300 D
600 EQ
300 M

Dropping everything to 50% immediately, then tapering down just to test @250 a week for about 8 weeks before I begin an offseason growth cycle. Excited that my dieting went well. Hardly suffered, down sub 8% so, I'm ready to rebound into a growth cyclone! :)
I did this same cycle in '21 except for the Mast. I turned into a raging lunatic with the Deca I thought everyone was after me. How are the psych sides for you? Damn 8%, nice! I want that at least once in my existence! Keep it up.

400mg a week of Sustanon
500mg a week of Masteron
300mg a week of Tren Hex
Hgh 6iu a day

Hardly suffered, down sub 8% so, I'm ready to rebound into a growth cyclone! :)
outstanding! What was your body weight and height? competing?
400mg a week of Sustanon
500mg a week of Masteron
300mg a week of Tren Hex
Hgh 6iu a day
long time since I heard of someone using Hex. trying to shoot the entire weekly dosage once?

Back