• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Winstrol Tabs

TheDarkKnight

Reaction score
Just looking to get some feedback from people that have ran Winstrol Tabs, What was your daily dose and the length that you ran it and what’s your thoughts either positive or negative? Thanks

I definitely love Winstrol but it kills my liver so i can't run it for too long. The maximum dosage I've ran was 50 mg/day (25 mg x2 daily) and in 6 weeks my liver enzymes were over the roof. I've heard of people running it for longer and/or in higher doses, although I do not recommend it. in fact, for a beginner, you should run it in 20-30 mg/day for 6 (maximum 8) weeks. stack it with testosterone (it enhances the effects of other steroids such as testosterone or others, but you shouldn't stack it with other orals, because they are also liver toxic) and with liver protection supplements. Do not run it if you have joint issues/pains, liver issues, or cholesterol related issues. also, some people report acne and/or hair loss (but i'm among the lucky guys who do not experience acne or hair loss from the use of steroids).
in the end, I love winstrol, but you need to know why you run it and how to run it.

Back