• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

AAS Direct TD

Well I pinned 1/2cc of the Test E and Tren E. Injection was smooth and draw was easy with 23g pin. Switched pin before injecting and pinned my right glute.

Pin schedule is Sat & Wed. I started the Omnibol today for preworkout and had a good increase in strength and awesome pump!

Impressed with the oil and the oral is unique. Let’s see how this goes.

Those look tasty. You will enjoy those for sure.

Thanks for the feedback and looking forward to the updates.

Well I pinned 1/2cc of the Test E and Tren E. Injection was smooth and draw was easy with 23g pin. Switched pin before injecting and pinned my right glute.

Pin schedule is Sat & Wed. I started the Omnibol today for preworkout and had a good increase in strength and awesome pump!

Impressed with the oil and the oral is unique. Let’s see how this goes.
How's the products treating you ... Really intrigued by the Omnibol !

I’m happy with the quality of the products! Smooth and easy to draw and pin. The Tren E is starting to kick in. I am a lil bit anxious and it comes and goes. The night sweats have started also. The Omnibol is an interesting combo and sure does yield good pumps in the gym and a nice strength increase!

Well I am nearing my last week with the Omnibol and I’m gonna miss it. I’ve been taking it preworkout and it is awesome for boost of strength and pumps. No sides to this except a lil increase in BP. I did not get much water retention that I can see but a week after I stop I wouldn’t be surprised if I lose a few pounds that was water.
Still doing ok with the Test and Tren. I feel good with some increased aggression that I try to focus on the gym…sometimes I catch myself slipping and have to reel myself back in.
All in all good to go!

I tried the Omnibol for about a week ..absolutely fire 🔥..The pump was ridiculous and strength increase ...decided to save for the winter bulk 💪💪

Back