• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

AAS Direct TD

Sorry it took me a so long to post…I finished the Test & Tren E a few weeks ago. I did a full 10wks of using both compounds. I’ve never ran Tren E that long. I was able to manage a moderate dose of 200mg a week without being overwhelmed by sides. Honestly the slight night sweats have just really stopped over this past weekend. That was really the biggest side. I did experience some anxiety early on but it all evened out. I don’t have a few days were I was just pissed at the world but for the most part tolerated it well.

I would have no objections recommending these products! Thanks for the opportunity to test these out. I will be able to get another short run of the Omnibol! Thanks again!

I’m now down to a trt dose of 175mg of Test per week while I take some time to get back to baseline then I hope to run a winter cycle starting in November.

Sorry it took me a so long to post…I finished the Test & Tren E a few weeks ago. I did a full 10wks of using both compounds. I’ve never ran Tren E that long. I was able to manage a moderate dose of 200mg a week without being overwhelmed by sides. Honestly the slight night sweats have just really stopped over this past weekend. That was really the biggest side. I did experience some anxiety early on but it all evened out. I don’t have a few days were I was just pissed at the world but for the most part tolerated it well.

I would have no objections recommending these products! Thanks for the opportunity to test these out. I will be able to get another short run of the Omnibol! Thanks again!

I’m now down to a trt dose of 175mg of Test per week while I take some time to get back to baseline then I hope to run a winter cycle starting in November.

Thanks for sharing @MrWhisper

Back