• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Bad case of tennis elbow!!

ryno8316

Reaction score
Anyone here have any regimen on supps or general knowledge on how to handle tennis elbow. Ive recently opened my own pizza spot in new Jersey, and ive been pulling ovens all day n night wreaking havoc on my elbow, im 37 so not that young anymore lol. Ive had it in the past but its always gone away within a few weeks. The Dr s all say physical therapy blah blah. Laying off it rn is not a option. Any input on tennis elbow in general is welcome.

Anyone here have any regimen on supps or general knowledge on how to handle tennis elbow.
In the past couple of months, I used BPC-157 and TB-500 to resolve a tennis elbow issue. I was taking the two for other reasons, but I had some old tennis elbow flare up and pinned a couple of times in my forearm muscle as close to the elbow while staying in the muscle and after just a couple of shots the tennis elbow cleared up and hasn't returned since.

In the past couple of months, I used BPC-157 and TB-500 to resolve a tennis elbow issue. I was taking the two for other reasons, but I had some old tennis elbow flare up and pinned a couple of times in my forearm muscle as close to the elbow while staying in the muscle and after just a couple of shots the tennis elbow cleared up and hasn't returned since.

I used this combo fir tendinitis in my shoulder. Had to pin bpc 2xed and tb 2xew

I used this combo fir tendinitis in my shoulder. Had to pin bpc 2xed and tb 2xew
Yes, bpc 2xed and tb 2xew seems to be the current standard. Seems to be what's most effective. Have seen tb 2xed as well, along with 2xed admin of bpc. But with whatever the half-lifes are tb admin seems to be adequate with 2xew.

Yes, bpc 2xed and tb 2xew seems to be the current standard. Seems to be what's most effective. Have seen tb 2xed as well, along with 2xed admin of bpc. But with whatever the half-lifes are tb admin seems to be adequate with 2xew.

Yeah and I pinned the bpc right over the tendon the tb I just went sub Q

Yeah and I pinned the bpc right over the tendon
😲 Bro! How was that!?! Did you pin into the tendon itself?? I tried that once, into the meniscus of the knee. Felt weird enough I haven't pinned into a joint or tendon since. Would like to hear feedback about pinning into a joint or tendon. Not just you @Kubes, but anyone reading this thread. Cheers, Tyler

Bro! How was that!?! Did you pin into the tendon itself?? I tried that once, into the meniscus of the knee. Felt weird enough I haven't pinned into a joint or tendon since. Would like to hear feedback about pinning into a joint or tendon. Not just you @Kubes, but anyone reading this thread. Cheers, Tyler

It was the tendon in each shoulder that runs down the front head to the bicep so I just pinned right over it in each front shoulder head

Those cheap tennis elbow wraps from the pharmacy or Amazon always worked for me in the past. They are usually "one size fits all" so depending on your forearm size it may not fit.

I stopped getting tennis elbow pains once I started training forearms directly oddly enough. Used to get it at least every 6 months, oilfield work kept overstressing it I guess.

Those cheap tennis elbow wraps from the pharmacy or Amazon always worked for me in the past. They are usually "one size fits all" so depending on your forearm size it may not fit.

I stopped getting tennis elbow pains once I started training forearms directly oddly enough. Used to get it at least every 6 months, oilfield work kept overstressing it I guess.
Yea bro same here i own a pizza shop here in new Jersey and pull ovens all week lol. From my understanding repetitive movements cause it. Ive tried wraps and no relief. I got some gabapentin which works

Back