• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Deliver goods

That looks like my pack!!! Lily is the best sponsors I have dealt with as far as any and everything goes. I used to only purchase her raw hands down some of the top quality stuff I’ve ever touched tasted of smelled. Her communication is perfect. I paid and within 3-4 days I had a pic of my order as well as tracking. This time I chose to see how their gear compared to what I make from their raw. I’m excited and through her hard work and loyalty she has earned a life long gear head in me.

That looks like my pack!!! Lily is the best sponsors I have dealt with as far as any and everything goes. I used to only purchase her raw hands down some of the top quality stuff I’ve ever touched tasted of smelled. Her communication is perfect. I paid and within 3-4 days I had a pic of my order as well as tracking. This time I chose to see how their gear compared to what I make from their raw. I’m excited and through her hard work and loyalty she has earned a life long gear head in me.
Thank you very much for your recognition. It is my happiest thing to help you. I wish we can cooperate happily:LOL:

Back