• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Durro

EL SuperMod
Staff member
SUPER MOD
Reaction score
Like I said in another post, this is the fastest tracking I’ve ever received from a sponsor in all the years on these boards. They sent me this in a few hours after placing the order. This is how it is I commend them for that. Something MyMonsterLabs will definitely be well known for.

IMG_2660.jpeg

I just checked the tracking. It’s moving along nicely it’s close by. Should be here tomorrow 👍

🙌 It arrived very fast coming across the pond 👍 Very impressive, and it was wrapped good in a bubble wrap envelope plus the vials are in a box.
All around experience the communication 🥇 But most definitely the tracking and shipping just the fastest ever! They deserve the gold medal 🥇 I will pin tomorrow and I’ll chime in on how it’s going.
I’m happy with that experience for sure!

IMG_2721.jpeg
IMG_2723.jpeg

I did my first jab of Test E 1/2 ml with some Primo a few hours ago and no pip it went in like butter nice and smooth.

I’m on my third jab as of yesterday and slight pip on that one I have scar tissue in that area so a little lump. Feeling good fourth jab tomorrow.

Wow that is fast and those boxes are a thing of beauty. Props to MyMonsterLabs.com!

Time flies when you’re having fun! Three weeks in and feeling good and still waking up with my penis at full salute! Even in the middle of the night I have a kickstand. Strong stuff I used Hilma Biocare about 6 years ago and are they are still going strong 💪

Pee boner
You knowwwww, you walk over to the toilet you spread your legs like if you’re gonna do the splits then you put one hand on the wall almost like a tripod so you could take a piss!

I’m almost done with the Test E and very happy with it my training is good, muscle still steadily progressing my lady is loving it! I will soon start the Sust and NPP!

Back