• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

First Order With Rita

HPC_000

Reaction score
Just wanted to keep a log of ordering with Rita so anyone new to the forum can see what the process is like, show she’s legit, see how fast it is

Order placed on 22nd July, small test order of 5mg Tirzepatide & 10iu HGH (both in quantities of 10) for $205

Paid via Bitcoin

Shipping to the UK was $45

Will update when I receive tracking & when I receive the order

You have nothing to worry about with @Rita . Service is some of the best I've ever experienced. Product quality is top notch.

Looking to place another order for myself pretty soon. Just needing to figure out quantity.

Rita is the best! One of the smoothest transactions ever. And the packaging was awesome! 9 says for international, can't beat that.

Thanks all
I will give tracking number when I have it
Also tracking all

International shipping sometimes really quickly, sometimes not so quickly,must need time
Thanks waiting ♥️♥️

Thank you for keeping us updated so everyone can see how fantastic ordering through @Rita and TJK is.

Enjoy the products and let us know once it lands.

If Rita ever disappears on me they will be making a taken 4 movie that’s all I can say

Tracking number is sent to you
Also will tracking for you all the time
When the package star shipping,we need patience to waiting ♥️
Thanks my friend
I will tracking , so no worries

Just wanted to keep a log of ordering with Rita so anyone new to the forum can see what the process is like, show she’s legit, see how fast it is

Order placed on 22nd July, small test order of 5mg Tirzepatide & 10iu HGH (both in quantities of 10) for $205

Paid via Bitcoin

Shipping to the UK was $45

Will update when I receive tracking & when I receive the order

Great to see such a positive response to ordering with Rita!

As mentioned above tracking received, appreciate with international shipping it can be hit & miss on how fast it is but am not bothered about speed just about quality of product & pricing!

Delivery received

Fast in my opinion considering how far it’s travelled

Will follow up after a few weeks of usage but don’t have much doubt about the quality of product after the reviews in here

Back