• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Good morning (NSFW)

Good morning! Have a great weekend time for graduation parties I have a few family members graduating this year.

Good morning! Have a great weekend time for graduation parties I have a few family members graduating this year.

That’s awesome! Enjoy the family time. My niece graduated college last year. That’s the last grad party for our family until my 8 year old makes it across the finish line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning SteroidFreaks 💪 May you have a blessed Sunday!

I’m beginning to train legs yes on Sunday morning gym is empty 😃

I'll be real here my 7 rounds aren't even that of an amateur boxer. The effort is about 60% a round. Between rounds it's about a 2 minute break. Enough to keep my heart rate up and break a decent sweat. It's more for cardio.

Enough to keep my heart rate up and break a decent sweat. It's more for cardio.
To me that's what it would be all about, good quality cardio. To me boxing for cardio sounds like a good time, something that could keep my attention. I hate mundane cardio on the machines, so hard to keep my attention. I listen to BB podcasts while hitting the machines, but still hard for me to commit.

I have 24hr access to a local boxing club so I go in usually before work. Set the timer and get on the bags. Sometimes there's another person there and we'll lightly spar. But he's like me it's more for the cardio. Neither one of us wanna get hit in the face so we don't go hard

I have 24hr access to a local boxing club so I go in usually before work. Set the timer and get on the bags. Sometimes there's another person there and we'll lightly spar. But he's like me it's more for the cardio. Neither one of us wanna get hit in the face so we don't go hard
Bingo 👌:cool:(y)

I don't know if I could pull that off with my training, he's a brawler, got it from his dad. Not sure if he could handle light sparing for cardio, lol.

Back