• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Has anyone experienced shortness of breath on test?

Yes it’s part of the game. It’s an injection, so yes, the oil and solvents can cause shortness of breath because the blood flows throughout your body and to your lungs. I’ve also had Tren cough while injecting Test and other compounds besides Tren. You can nick a vein or injected directly into a vein that’s why I always aspirate. Some people don’t.

Yes it’s part of the game. It’s an injection, so yes, the oil and solvents can cause shortness of breath because the blood flows throughout your body and to your lungs. I’ve also had Tren cough while injecting Test and other compounds besides Tren. You can nick a vein or injected directly into a vein that’s why I always aspirate. Some people don’t.
I also always aspirate but my question were not while injection it´s just shortness of breath throughtout the day even the days I don´t inject.

I also always aspirate but my question were not while injection it´s just shortness of breath throughtout the day even the days I don´t inject.
I know I said - the oil and solvents can cause shortness of breath because the blood flows throughout your body and to your lungs 247 so testosterone is released 247 depending on the ester therefore shortness of breath for days.

I know I said - the oil and solvents can cause shortness of breath because the blood flows throughout your body and to your lungs 247 so testosterone is released 247 depending on the ester therefore shortness of breath for days.
Is it also normal to feel dysphagia/diffulty swallowing in relation to this?

Is it also normal to feel dysphagia/diffulty swallowing in relation to this?
I never heard of that happening it could be your thyroid. Some performance enhancing drugs can mess with your thyroid.

Go see a doctor. A real life one

Do you do cardio bro? That helps a ton, and no you don’t just slam some t3 in suspicion of having a thyroid problem like puma and Durro said go to a doctor and tell him your on shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol unreal. None of us are doctors. Go see a fuckkng doctor. A REAL LIFE ONE

Do you do cardio bro? That helps a ton, and no you don’t just slam some t3 in suspicion of having a thyroid problem like puma and Durro said go to a doctor and tell him your on shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol unreal. None of us are doctors. Go see a fuckkng doctor. A REAL LIFE ONE
I am getting some bloods done in a few days and thyroid should be included in there but still wanted to ask opinions on here unreal to ask for opinions on a forum I know.

If it were a medical forum, sure but it isn't. Unreal are people like you who are having medical issues coming on to a forum knowing none of these people and blindly asking medical opinions.

I've normally never had shortness of breath but test sometimes gives me that for a bit. If that lasts for long get your ass to the ER as there may be something else much more serious.

He won't listen. He's probably shoving t3 now since someone mentioned it

Wow.

One of my acquaintances had shortness of breath and was rushed to ER some years back...turned out he had a pulmonary embolism and had to get that dealt with quickly.

No one mentioned it he did, all I said was “some performance enhancing drugs mess with your thyroid”

Back