• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Has anyone experienced shortness of breath on test?

He won't listen. He's probably shoving t3 now since someone mentioned it
I am getting bloods done and will also stop test since I have bad reaction to it, no I am not just gonna pop some t3 out of the blue, I am also getting bloods done in a few days so stop lying. JFL "well-known-member" you clearly haven´t helped anyone just attacking new members.

Last edited:
Lol attacking huh? Sensitive little fella ain't ya. Here's the deal, pal. So many people come in here asking questions only a professional can help with. You included. Shortness of breath isn't a question or topic for a forum. It's an issue and conversation with a PROFESSIONAL. A real life doctor. You dig? Check this out player. ALL of my medical issues, concerns or questions go to my doctor. Not these people (no offense to anyone here) we aren't doctors in here, pal. Most of us are misfits, convicts or just ordinary people playing in the life. My advice to you is for YOUR benefit, not mine. Sad you don't see that thru your sensitivity.

considering you experience shortness of breath anytime other than just when injecting, then yes, @puma is right, that's a question that nobody here on the forum will be able to help you with. and yes, you better have it addressed to a real life doctor because that's definitely nothing to be playing with
hopefully you'll be alright man

Back