• 💪 Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments, and see real steroid reviews. Thanks!

Honest gear pro review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryno8316

New member
Messages
50
Reaction score
70
Points
18
This is the worst gear I’ve ever tried, extremely painful injection like two weeks limping, both tren a and test e for over 6 weeks, and ZERO gains, painful pip and zero gains equals crap gear, I wouldn’t promote this shit to anyone, unless you genuinely hate them.
 
This is the worst gear I’ve ever tried, extremely painful injection like two weeks limping, both tren a and test e for over 6 weeks, and ZERO gains, painful pip and zero gains equals crap gear, I wouldn’t promote this shit to anyone, unless you genuinely hate them.
Brother have you contacted GP? His new email is GearPro@neomailbox.net

I can’t help you unless you either contact him or me with your issues before openly posting about a negative experience.

Until you send GP or myself your ordering info this is just noise.
 
Ok I think GP has spoken to the unhappy OP.. He’s probably not super happy at this point but GP did give him an option. If he follows up and gets what he needs to prove bad products then he will be taken care of very well.

Guys have to understand GP has been in business for 15 - 1/2yrs. with maybe 1% complaints. He knows his products are good. If a member suddenly pops up talking about its the worst gear ever. Big lumps. Terrible pip. Being GP’s rep forever that brings up huge red flags. Don’t get me wrong we take it absolutely seriously and will always investigate. However if you sell thousands of bottles of Tren and test with zero other complaints we want proof. That’s all. Not saying a mistake didn’t happen. If something is off the OP will be very happy.
 
If there is an issue GP rep should been contacted first to resolve, however glad that a solution in this case has been found. From what I have seen there's been few instances of problematic product but most of these cases been resolved quickly, considering GP has been around a long time.
 
Any updates on this?
Here’s exactly what happened. He made his post. I was alerted on another board by a Mod here that there was an issue that popped up with a customer. I immediately ask for his info so I could pass it along to GP. He never contacted me personally but while this was all taking place he had also emailed GP himself. GP ask the same questions. He ask for his order info etc. so he could just verify he wasn’t scamming himself. To my knowledge the dude never responded to GP either. Go figure.

I’m not sure what these guys think is gonna happen. If there’s ever an issue with a product then all good labs or resellers are gonna replace it no problem however they are gonna want real proof. I don’t think that’s asking for too much. lol
 
Here’s exactly what happened. He made his post. I was alerted on another board by a Mod here that there was an issue that popped up with a customer. I immediately ask for his info so I could pass it along to GP. He never contacted me personally but while this was all taking place he had also emailed GP himself. GP ask the same questions. He ask for his order info etc. so he could just verify he wasn’t scamming himself. To my knowledge the dude never responded to GP either. Go figure.

I’m not sure what these guys think is gonna happen. If there’s ever an issue with a product then all good labs or resellers are gonna replace it no problem however they are gonna want real proof. I don’t think that’s asking for too much. lol

I completely agree. It’s safety paramount - For suppliers. There is absolutely no room in this game for initiating another start to finish process logistics wise, and assume the alleged risk that comes with it, when nothing even happened to the customer in the first place.

Good on you guys for connecting the dots. These guys ruin it for everyone in the long haul for every customer with proper etiquette.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top