• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

I got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjlf777

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I hope y'all have a nice day. I am a young man living in Montreal, Canada. I came here one month ago and posting that i was new and wanted to try testosterone E/C and asked for some advices. I got many recommendations. And I trust y all. One of the sponsors Steroiduck.com reached out to me and I bought a Test E from them and never received. They gave me a tracking link that shows nothing and now they blocked me completely. I really thought we were a family here trying to upgrade each other.

I am so sad.

Attachments

• IMG_8213.jpeg
    IMG_8213.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8214.jpeg
    IMG_8214.jpeg
    319.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 20
I don't see them as a sponsor here either. Why is OP bringing it up here then? If he's just warning us about this lab that's one thing.
He may have got a DM, may have seemed legit. Guess we'll wait to see what he says.

I just checked my DMs to see if I got anything fishy, and I have.

1000011664.jpg

Maybe DMs should be restricted until they hit a certain post count?

This guy had and has 0 posts.

I don't see them as a sponsor here either. Why is OP bringing it up here then? If he's just warning us about this lab that's one thing.
Yeah, they say they were sponsors and they DMed me several times with links and everything. When i enter their website, everything seemed reliable and legit, even the payment link was secure and I used ScamAdviser to verify if it's legit and i saw nothing suspicious. Now they blocked me

Hello everyone. I hope y'all have a nice day. I am a young man living in Montreal, Canada. I came here one month ago and posting that i was new and wanted to try testosterone E/C and asked for some advices. I got many recommendations. And I trust y all. One of the sponsors Steroiduck.com reached out to me and I bought a Test E from them and never received. They gave me a tracking link that shows nothing and now they blocked me completely. I really thought we were a family here trying to upgrade each other.

I am so sad.
It's the message they sent me. The message that leads me to order.

Attachments

• IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Steroid duck was on here at one point, nobody used them, so they probably left the forum, they were always out of stock which is usually a bad sign, and they were priced high

Steroid duck was on here at one point, nobody used them, so they probably left the forum, they were always out of stock which is usually a bad sign, and they were priced high
Then why the Administrator send them to me if nobody used them. I was new and i didn't know who to trust or not.

Then why the Administrator send them to me if nobody used them. I was new and i didn't know who to trust or not.
I'm assuming nobody used them because their last thread was back in July

I got a PM from Ironman9 some time back as well too but didn't respond. So this guy was a scammer then by the sound of it, good riddance.
Yeah I'm over here trying to help all my swole bros and sisters and these snakes out here trying to damage the community 🙄

I just checked my DMs to see if I got anything fishy, and I have.

View attachment 6026

Maybe DMs should be restricted until they hit a certain post count?

This guy had and has 0 posts.

Or they take the time to sit back watch and do their own research. I have never been scammed bc I take the time read, research, then find a reliable source. Not like Test E/C is exotic and hard to find. Laziness deserves a lesson learned.

Or they take the time to sit back watch and do their own research. I have never been scammed bc I take the time read, research, then find a reliable source. Not like Test E/C is exotic and hard to find. Laziness deserves a lesson learned.
I don't disagree.

Unfortunately there wouldn't be scammers if people did fall for them.

That was sent to everybody not just you, if a sponsor has a special deal going on, that's gets messaged to everyone
Oh okay, I didn't know. Then how could I know which one is legit or not?

You are not scammed not because you are too intelligent or smarter but just because you have more experience dealing with steroids sellers. I am young and new. And when i posted, lots of people here commented that all the sponsors here have good products. What kind of research could you do more when the message is from the administrator apart verifying if the seller website is secure (which i did) and when people here (who claim family) don't warn you🙄. It's like telling a person who never get's attacked and robbed at nights is smarter the ones who experienced it : as if it depends on them. Your reasoning is dvmb and unhelpful .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back