• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

I got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were sent a mass message paid for by a sponsor. It says SPONSOR on the message. It is your job to determine if that sponsor is right for you. I would suggest checking their forum for activity, how long in business, and reviews. Then send a message and feel them out. Majority of our sponsors have pages of reviews unless they just joined. We do the best we can in vetting sponsors and not letting just anyone sponsor here but even then sometimes one may get through.

They have already been banned and Google results will now show them as a scammer when searched. Sorry for your loss.

You were sent a mass message paid for by a sponsor. It says SPONSOR on the message. It is your job to determine if that sponsor is right for you. I would suggest checking their forum for activity, how long in business, and reviews. Then send a message and feel them out. Majority of our sponsors have pages of reviews unless they just joined. We do the best we can in vetting sponsors and not letting just anyone sponsor here but even then sometimes one may get through.

They have already been banned and Google results will now show them as a scammer when searched. Sorry for your loss.
Bro it was my first day. How could i know all of that if people didn't tell me? I just thought all people here are just a community of users and sellers who know and help each other😭😭Maybe you need to do that job instead of users especially the new ones who are not well informed

Yes they were sponsors. I've seen a few times where guys said all the sponsors here are gtg. There's some that just flat ignore requests for testing and guys jumping in when asked commenting how good the prices were.

Sucks you got scammed especially when you have people claiming they're all gtg and then when this happens they say it's your fault.

Heres some advice to help you out.
Most important before even considering a source make sure they test their products and post the results.

Make sure they have incentives for testing their products.

Then check to see what others say about them on other forums.

If they're Chinese and try to act like women responding with weird emojis do not use them.

Ignore comments about quality from anyone affiliated with the source.

People talking about their gains or feels reports are meaningless.

If you have people jumping into to defend a source ignore their feedback.

On places like promuscle you have the guaranteed or vetted sponsors. That is meaningless and bs. The only vetting taking place is with their wallet.

Ignore all dms and do not participate in clearance or flash sales as these are usually exit scams.

Do not use naps gear ever. They're the oldest selective scammer in the game.

If they claim it's pharma grade made in some big factory it's just overpriced Ug gear in a pretty package.

If the test is over $35 it's overpriced.
More expensive doesn't equate to better simply more for something you can find adequately tested easily else where.
The exception of course is if it is pharma then it gets pretty pricey.
But then there's a chance that you're paying for ug gear in a counterfeit pharma package.

It's pretty easy to identify the good sources once you start to recognize the patterns.

Yes they were sponsors. I've seen a few times where guys said all the sponsors here are gtg. There's some that just flat ignore requests for testing and guys jumping in when asked commenting how good the prices were.

Sucks you got scammed especially when you have people claiming they're all gtg and then when this happens they say it's your fault.

Heres some advice to help you out.
Most important before even considering a source make sure they test their products and post the results.

Make sure they have incentives for testing their products.

Then check to see what others say about them on other forums.

If they're Chinese and try to act like women responding with weird emojis do not use them.

Ignore comments about quality from anyone affiliated with the source.

People talking about their gains or feels reports are meaningless.

If you have people jumping into to defend a source ignore their feedback.

On places like promuscle you have the guaranteed or vetted sponsors. That is meaningless and bs. The only vetting taking place is with their wallet.

Ignore all dms and do not participate in clearance or flash sales as these are usually exit scams.

Do not use naps gear ever. They're the oldest selective scammer in the game.

If they claim it's pharma grade made in some big factory it's just overpriced Ug gear in a pretty package.

If the test is over $35 it's overpriced.
More expensive doesn't equate to better simply more for something you can find adequately tested easily else where.
The exception of course is if it is pharma then it gets pretty pricey.
But then there's a chance that you're paying for ug gear in a counterfeit pharma package.

It's pretty easy to identify the good sources once you start to recognize the patterns.
Thanks for your advices.

It was very hard for me to identify the good ones and how to find them. And I couldn't see the forums about the sponsors you are talking about

The Administrator suggested that sponsor?
No, it was a promo by the sponsor and its gets messaged to everybody in the forum, everyone got it back on July, there was no suggestions, it's up to you if you choose that sponsor, always do research before committing

No, it was a promo by the sponsor and its gets messaged to everybody in the forum, everyone got it back on July, there was no suggestions, it's up to you if you choose that sponsor, always do research before committing
I see. I got that promo as well.

Typically the administrator will not suggest sponsors.

Hoping it wasn't a substantial order.

Hopefully not, but I will look at sponsors who have threads of people who posted there TDs. That's a good sign, and check my threads with results, I did 8 tests

You are not scammed not because you are too intelligent or smarter but just because you have more experience dealing with steroids sellers. I am young and new. And when i posted, lots of people here commented that all the sponsors here have good products. What kind of research could you do more when the message is from the administrator apart verifying if the seller website is secure (which i did) and when people here (who claim family) don't warn you🙄. It's like telling a person who never get's attacked and robbed at nights is smarter the ones who experienced it : as if it depends on them. Your reasoning is dvmb and unhelpful .
Just asking other people is not research young Sir. Asking people to solve your problem or point you in the right direction is only a single part of making decisions. You acting solely on someone’s opinion without fully researching yourself comparing and contrasting between sponsors is therefore making an uneducated decision. You picked the newest sponsor on the board cuz someone said so. Had you done research looking thru each sponsor threads regardless of what anyone says you would be able to decipher between the 2. This was not an intelligent decision…this shows how gullible you are and hopefully now were. You learn from mistakes and you move forward. The most intelligent people I have met, near 80% of them are super book smart but have no street smarts.

If you want to know my opinion PM me and I promise you will not be scammed.

Just asking other people is not research young Sir. Asking people to solve your problem or point you in the right direction is only a single part of making decisions. You acting solely on someone’s opinion without fully researching yourself comparing and contrasting between sponsors is therefore making an uneducated decision. You picked the newest sponsor on the board cuz someone said so. Had you done research looking thru each sponsor threads regardless of what anyone says you would be able to decipher between the 2. This was not an intelligent decision…this shows how gullible you are and hopefully now were. You learn from mistakes and you move forward. The most intelligent people I have met, near 80% of them are super book smart but have no street smarts.

Couldn't of said it better myself, I research the shit of sponsors, checked reviews, checked other forums, even emailed the sponsors, but like I said earlier, if there's pics of TDs and constant positive feedback and labs that are good, they're usually good signs.

Bro it was my first day. How could i know all of that if people didn't tell me? I just thought all people here are just a community of users and sellers who know and help each other😭😭Maybe you need to do that job instead of users especially the new ones who are not well informed
This is pure ignorance. Your first day on the forum and you pull the trigger. SMH…I started on forums an entire year before I pulled the trigger on anything. I researched from the experience of the forum member and then would review internet resources and studies to compare/contrast. By the end of the year I was confident in my choices and sponsors. It was the best research I ever did before pinning anything, knowing I’m compromising my normal hormones function. That also included all the right support supplements to stay healthy and protect my organs.

You have a lot to learn before starting any form of anabolics.

Yeah all the things you just listed here, you think they are automatically known by a newby who didn't know how this website works? Lol... Where were all of this energy and warnings you are giving when people said all sponsors are gtg? This "doctor after death" attitude is not helpful.

I literally made a post and asked about recommendations, advices, and warnings. And everybody was on the same page, now, here come the same people who told me now that's my fault. Lol

Couldn't of said it better myself, I research the shit of sponsors, checked reviews, checked other forums, even emailed the sponsors, but like I said earlier, if there's pics of TDs and constant positive feedback and labs that are good, they're usually good si
Couldn't of said it better myself, I research the shit of sponsors, checked reviews, checked other forums, even emailed the sponsors, but like I said earlier, if there's pics of TDs and constant positive feedback and labs that are good, they're usually good signs.
Good on you. It's because you know how it works. If people didn't dare to draw all sponsors perfectly, maybe i would do the same researches like you.

This is pure ignorance. Your first day on the forum and you pull the trigger. SMH…I started on forums an entire year before I pulled the trigger on anything. I researched from the experience of the forum member and then would review internet resources and studies to compare/contrast. By the end of the year I was confident in my choices and sponsors. It was the best research I ever did before pinning anything, knowing I’m compromising my normal hormones function. That also included all the right support supplements to stay healthy and protect my organs.

You have a lot to learn before starting any form of anabolics.
The only ignorant one here is you. As i told you all the things you are yapping now is unhelpful. You are you. I am me. My first day on the forum DOESN'T MEAN my first day with Anabolics terms and research. I do research for years. The first day here was more about to order. But i knew the risks, the do's and dont's, the process, the precautions (before, while and after juicing), everything about endocrinology. Thanks, but that was not the point. Asking for sellers is ONE thing and knowing anabolics risks and effects is ANOTHER.

I see you making fun. Lol, enjoy it. If seeing people getting scammed makes you feel smarter then good for you. Where were you when people said every sponsor was legit. A true smart person would raise awareness to people. You are not HIM, dude. You are just a ''doctor after death''

The only ignorant one here is you. As i told you all the things you are yapping now is unhelpful. You are you. I am me. My first day on the forum DOESN'T MEAN my first day with Anabolics terms and research. I do research for years. The first day here was more about to order. But i knew the risks, the do's and dont's, the process, the precautions (before, while and after juicing), everything about endocrinology. Thanks, but that was not the point. Asking for sellers is ONE thing and knowing anabolics risks and effects is ANOTHER.

I see you making fun. Lol, enjoy it. If seeing people getting scammed makes you feel smarter then good for you. Where were you when people said every sponsor was legit. A true smart person would raise awareness to people. You are not HIM, dude. You are just a ''doctor after death''
Ok Hero…lol

Here imma play you in your posts…blah, blah, blah 😭😭 poor me…call your mommy.

Nobody cares! Grow up!

No it's not substantial. Just a little TEST E 10 ml.
Ok Hero…lol

Here imma play you in your posts…blah, blah, blah 😭😭 poor me…call your mommy.

Nobody cares! Grow up!
I don't want people to care. What could you do in this situation? I just felt the right to tell you. I am psychologically prepared to be scammed one day. Lol

You seem to care a lot because you are writing novels about this situation when it's unhelpful. I don't know what do you want to prove but it's not it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back