• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

NapsGear selective scamming

Bpoint2024

Reaction score
Order 7 weeks ago. Will not provide a working tracking because they never shipped my order. Buyer beware.

It's the noobs that order from Naps then whine when they get junk or their junk gets seized. They never learn! :LOL:
Actually, my buddy has ordered from him on/off over the years.

I’ve encouraged him to join a few boards, but don’t think he has. But I have at least included him on a few orders I’ve done recently.

He had a pack that didn’t land from naps a few months back, but messaged them and they made good on it. He’s been happy with them in the past. 🤷‍♂️

Actually, my buddy has ordered from him on/off over the years.

I’ve encouraged him to join a few boards, but don’t think he has. But I have at least included him on a few orders I’ve done recently.

He had a pack that didn’t land from naps a few months back, but messaged them and they made good on it. He’s been happy with them in the past. 🤷‍♂️
So Naps is pretty much hit or miss.

I guess naps is still huge. I ordered from them a few times way back and it took forever to get my pack I can’t imagine now how long it would take. These days there’s so many good sponsors out there that are way faster and great products.

Even if it was a 100% hit chance I’m not spending those outrageous prices lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, there's lots of sponsors that have great prices for their products, that even noobs can appreciate!

Well said!

The selective scammer thing has been around since naps only sold naposim lol. I never had an issue with receiving but got one or 2 shipments of dirty gear.

There’s no reason to use them. Straight trash like alin. Prices aren’t good, shipping sucks, and customer service is trash.

The selective scammer thing has been around since naps only sold naposim lol. I never had an issue with receiving but got one or 2 shipments of dirty gear.

There’s no reason to use them. Straight trash like alin. Prices aren’t good, shipping sucks, and customer service is trash.

Did you ever get that infamous motor oil tren from Naps?

Nah I was done with him before that.

I had
1. test that was underdosed and dirty
2. Tabs were underdosed or not dosed and always broken/crushed
3. Tren that left my delt so sore and swollen I almost went to the ER.

After ORD there were so few sources to pick from (that I knew of) that naps, alin, and ipgear were the only options. IP gear was always fine but so overpriced

So glad I saw this! Was about to pull the trigger with them. Been cruising on trt for 10 years. Getting back into it, and don’t know current players.

Back