• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

Night sweats on cycle

ryno8316

Reaction score
So im new here. Names Ryan. Ive been doing gear for years but recently been having really bad night sweats. Any advice on the cause and potential fix would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

So im new here. Names Ryan. Ive been doing gear for years but recently been having really bad night sweats. Any advice on the cause and potential fix would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Get them all the time when cycling. My only cure is when I'm off cycle.

You must be running tren?
That was instantly my first thought. Tren is the only compound that gives me night sweats. @ryno8316, if you want, introduce yourself in the introductions section and let us know a little about yourself and your background with gear, that will help with giving you an educated response. Plus, we need to know the currently gear your running, doses and how's your diet and training. Cheers, Tyler

Last edited:
Test tri blend 400
What esters are being used in this blend and what are the ratios? Is this the first time for you using this blend? Night sweats are a sign your body is trying get rid of a foreign substance. As an example, propionate is known for this with certain people. I know when I first start using a propionate ester after a long period of not using any, I have a little PIP for about the first three weeks, then it goes away. Without you knowing it, your body could be fighting something in this blend. And after a month and a half of you pinning this blend, your body is at a point now that it's creating cold sweats to try and sweat the foreign crap out of you. Is this the first time you've used any of these oils in this blend, you could be having a reaction to the oil. Not my favorite place, but pulled these from Reddit:

1713631385057.png
1713631432747.png

Last edited:
I second Tyler’s opinion my first cycle I dealt with hives and bad night sweats for weeks to find out I was allergic to MCT oil I’ve kind of built up a tolerance now though I can pin up to .3ml without any swelling. Anything more my injection site will swell up.

Yea bro i had hives with my last cycle of tren, so annoying lol. Im wondering if my test levels are getting to low between blasts. Going to pin 300mg test cyp every 5 days instead of 7 and see where im at. Getting ready for a tren e cycle with test e, so trying to find a good source i can handle before purchasing.

Going to pin 300mg test cyp every 5 days instead of 7 and see where im at.
So, have you been pinning every 7 days? This alone can invite unwanted sides. For years I did an ever 3rd day pin of Ent or Cyp Ester. In the last few weeks just went to micro dosing every day with a slin pin, I like it. This is all in an effort to keep blood levels stabilized as best as possible and not allow unwanted sides.

Getting ready for a tren e cycle with test e, so trying to find a good source i can handle before purchasing.
Bro, make sure you check out anyone of our sponsors. Before joining this board I was already patronizing at least 3 of our sponsors. All our sponsors are very solid, you can rest at ease with anyone of them.

Yea bro i had hives with my last cycle of tren, so annoying lol. Im wondering if my test levels are getting to low between blasts. Going to pin 300mg test cyp every 5 days instead of 7 and see where im at. Getting ready for a tren e cycle with test e, so trying to find a good source i can handle before purchasing.

I understand you don’t like pinning every other day that’s why you want to run tren e but for your hormone levels and overall endocrine health pinning ED with a slin pin or even EOD will make a significant impact on your serum concentration levels of estradiol. you get use to pinning ED with a little ass 29g it’s really become a morning ritual for me. I’ve been pinning everyday for 6 weeks so far was doing 2x weekly then 3x weekly even bumping it up the 3x weekly I noticed a huge change in my libido. Also if you had hives your last cycle figure out what kind of carrier oil your source was using. Most likely allergic to carrier oil. Or there’s a tiny chance your estrogen was too high. Estrogen is actually responsible for activating and transporting mast cells in the body which could in result cause you to break out in hives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
take a single ester and lower the dosage by half. you can bring back up later
and i assume your not on any orals ?
Yes couldve been the tri test blend. Good thinking. Not atm no. I think you've nailed it with the ester blend, makes perfect sense lol.
Thanks, thats why i love this board.

I understand you don’t like pinning every other day that’s why you want to run tren e but for your hormone levels and overall endocrine health pinning ED with a slin pin or even EOD will make a significant impact on your serum concentration levels of estradiol. you get use to pinning ED with a little ass 29g it’s really become a morning ritual for me. I’ve been pinning everyday for 6 weeks so far was doing 2x weekly then 3x weekly even bumping it up the 3x weekly I noticed a huge change in my libido. Also if you had hives your last cycle figure out what kind of carrier oil your source was using. Most likely allergic to carrier oil. Or there’s a tiny chance your estrogen was too high. Estrogen is actually responsible for activating and transporting mast cells in the body which could in result cause you to break out in hives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Facts right here. 🤔🤔

Back