• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!

FREAK

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
They have decided not to honor the agreement that was made and not send any goods to our contest winner. On these websites all we have is our word, break that and you can never be trusted again. it is a shame to see this type of behavior.

Stay away from these scammers!

AnabolicXShop.com

sales@anabolicxshop.com

admin@anabolicxshop.com

whatsapp: 447780442774

I will personally make sure the winner gets something for winning this contest.

Guys if you are tight with reputable proven sources, let's entice them to sponsor.

All the current sources I use are already here, 3 of them, and the 1st on my list to try next is here as well. The only sponsor I would love to see us pick up is TP, in which I know we currently have a conflict of interest, but it would be nice to see this get resolved. The sponsor we have that is a conflict of interest literally has zero activity on this board. For me this is not cool, if someone wants to be a sponsor, they should have some level of activity as a sponsor to show their interest in being here.

Last edited:
That says a lot about how someone could trust somebody like this for sourcing...

...imagine that you have to pay in advance every time you buy from them ...

... at the end of the day, it could be a good thing...one SCAMMER out of our community.

They were pushy too.. send me emails to place an order etc .. don’t let door hit on the ass on the way out .. good mooing out freak
immediate red flag. nobody who is "doing it" as in excelling financially - begs for business, that's what scammers do.

we should initiate a raffle even if its small for the winner to show we are different. I will personally donate something.

All the current sources I use are already here, 3 of them, and the 1st on my list to try next is here as well. The only sponsor I would love to see us pick up is TP, in which I know we currently have a conflict of interest, but it would be nice to see this get resolved. The sponsor we have that is a conflict of interest literally has zero activity on this board. For me this is not cool, if someone wants to be a sponsor, they should have some level of activity as a sponsor to show their interest in being here.
💯 and I have talked to TP about this. But it just goes to show how professional TP is in regards to doing business. He is very professional which I love.

The sponsor we have that is a conflict of interest literally has zero activity on this board. For me this is not cool, if someone wants to be a sponsor, they should have some level of activity as a sponsor to show their interest in being here.
I sent him a message and one of the main excuses he gave was why I didn’t promote them? And I simply replied that you are the rep do your job. Nowhere did I or anybody else mention that we would do that for them. Most sponsors have reps that do exactly that or do the promoting themselves. If they would’ve asked sure I would’ve helped them out, but there was no communication there either.

I sent him a message and one of the main excuses he gave was why I didn’t promote them? And I simply replied that you are the rep do your job. Nowhere did I or anybody else mention that we would do that for them. Most sponsors have reps that do exactly that or do the promoting themselves. If they would’ve asked sure I would’ve helped them out, but there was no communication there either.
You mean you won't promote them for free and without them asking, say it ain't so 🤣.

You mean you won't promote them for free and without them asking, say it ain't so 🤣.
Supposedly the rep was checking the board every day. And like I’m supposed to know what sales and promos they have going on. They have a lot to learn I wished them the best and may they prosper.

Cheap asses. Their loss. Guys if you are tight with reputable proven sources, let's entice them to sponsor. This will take is inviting solid veteran bros over here and increasing member count. Invite the good guys first.
I have 2 I have used but I think they are skeptical because the board is still new

Supposedly the rep was checking the board every day. And like I’m supposed to know what sales and promos they have going on. They have a lot to learn I wished them the best and may they prosper.
Bro the rep don’t do shit on the other place they at they aren’t gonna make it far
Sounds like some lazy ass gym bro that thought it would be cool to be a rep without really caring about the responsibilities of what a rep is supposed to do. Most guys currently on this forum don't know this sponsor, but they know who TP is. Kick those ass clowns to the curb and let's get the real provider of Meditrope in here, I would like to see TP in the house!!

Last edited:
Back