• Whether you are a VET or a beginner, this is the place to be. Click the REGISTER link below to proceed. Give us an intro after joining!
Sounds like some lazy ass gym bro that thought it would be cool to be a rep without really caring about the responsibilities of what a rep is supposed to do. Most guys currently on this forum don't know this sponsor, but they know who TP is. Kick those fucks to the curb and let's get the real provider of Meditrope in here, I would like to see TP in the house!!
Don't want to be a smart ass but theirs business seems shady from the moment I've checked their offer...

Don't want to be a smart ass but theirs business seems shady from the moment I've checked their offer...
Brother, I don't view you as being a smart ass at all. Your opinion is greatly appreciated 👌;)(y)

Sounds like some lazy ass gym bro that thought it would be cool to be a rep without really caring about the responsibilities of what a rep is supposed to do. Most guys currently on this forum don't know this sponsor, but they know who TP is. Kick those ass clowns to the curb and let's get the real provider of Meditrope in here, I would like to see TP in the house!!
Yeah, they’re better off getting an AI Generated Deepfake to be the rep.

And it would be awesome if TP was here a great source 👍👍

That's bullshit, thanks for the heads up!! Like I posted before, All the sponsors that were involved in the contest that I won, were all spot on. A++, all responded, and delivered anywhere between a few days to 7 to 10 days and responded to every email!!

That's bullshit, thanks for the heads up!! Like I posted before, All the sponsors that were involved in the contest that I won, were all spot on. A++, all responded, and delivered anywhere between a few days to 7 to 10 days and responded to every email!!
Exo Gen, Yourmuscleshop, Superior Gen Labs, Vicon and European Pharm. All secure as hell packaging also.

we need more popular sources. they need to be enticed. nobody is going to sponsor without a grip of active members, as a business owner I can tell you its not worthwhile and ends up being an expenditure, as was the case with my homeboy IVG @ BOP recently. He worded it perfectly in his thread on PM his discontent and reasoning to pull sponsorship. food for thought. what would I know?

I was SWISHER LABS ON SSB @2007
I was SPIRIT PHARMS on ESTEROIDS
I was BLAST LABS on TID

Not only that I am an alleged chemist and have done TIME for the CAUSE as a MARTYR. I believe my experience holds some weight.

I am personal real life friends with vicon, IVG, and a few others (for 20 years now)

we need VETERANS HERE, tbh I don't recognize 80% of the names of members - nothing personal and no disrespect.

I have invited some 10+ year vets who have great reputations to no avail over here. Not many but 4-5. They will mosey on over when they see the #s go up in membercount and recognizable sources.

as A previous source with phenomenal rep, I would feel more comfortable coming and sponsoring here in theory if there was members who I recognized and TRUSTED, and more members including non vets frequenting here.

Nobody is sponsoring BOP anymore because it as a dead board traffic wise. ANASCI is similar but has been around for 15 years with proven legend sources

we need more popular sources. they need to be enticed. nobody is going to sponsor without a grip of active members, as a business owner I can tell you its not worthwhile and ends up being an expenditure, as was the case with my homeboy IVG @ BOP recently. He worded it perfectly in his thread on PM his discontent and reasoning to pull sponsorship. food for thought. what would I know?

I was SWISHER LABS ON SSB @2007
I was SPIRIT PHARMS on ESTEROIDS
I was BLAST LABS on TID

Not only that I am an alleged chemist and have done TIME for the CAUSE as a MARTYR. I believe my experience holds some weight.

I am personal real life friends with vicon, IVG, and a few others (for 20 years now)

we need VETERANS HERE, tbh I don't recognize 80% of the names of members - nothing personal and no disrespect.

I have invited some 10+ year vets who have great reputations to no avail over here. Not many but 4-5. They will mosey on over when they see the #s go up in membercount and recognizable sources.

as A previous source with phenomenal rep, I would feel more comfortable coming and sponsoring here in theory if there was members who I recognized and TRUSTED, and more members including non vets frequenting here.

Nobody is sponsoring BOP anymore because it as a dead board traffic wise. ANASCI is similar but has been around for 15 years with proven legend sources
Amen mi compa veterano you explained the truth right there. No members no customers exactly right so I understand IV. Why stay if nothing is coming back to you at that time. My years on the boards I’ve seen plenty of sponsors that have left and have returned to the forums several times. That will happen here as well if we don’t get more members that is main thing right now.

But the one sponsor here was given a cut and paste offer before the end of last year like all the others did, and they have kept their word and contributed to the contests. They are the only one who backed out all the others knew what the agreement was and have kept their word and the only things I’m saying about them are only on this thread no where else.

And what are you ? You worked for a scammer.
I gave him my trust and when the proof was shown I stopped he still has one repping for him. These scams have been going on since the beginning of steroid sales so me and all the other people who put our trust and reputation on the line into this with a new source (they have to start somewhere) we have to live with this for the rest of our lives it will forever haunt me. I gave my apologies for one of the most disappointing experiences in my life. I had him removed from this board so as it’s said always stay with well known sources that have been in business for a while with good credentials lessons learned just like inviting this source over. So call me what you will.

Oldman are you going to make a second post, that was a nice first post.

What I’m assuming is also him made a post trying to shit on you and the entirety of steroidfreaks in meso rx
b39e5d70c79c9c864c0a4b09d8b3938b.jpg

Yeah he’s straight up Meso he can stay there! Other civilized boards I’ve been on for a decade know who I am. Like I said how many long time vets have repped for a scammer? I’m not the only one. Reps just rep we don’t have nothing to do with anything other than making posts and answering pms.

The staff asked to chip in to take care of the winner. (thanks guys) I contacted Exo-Gen and asked to pay him to send the winner his goods from this contest. I asked for payment details and Exo told me, "I got you", and to keep my money, he will make sure he gets his winnings. Props to Exo for taking care of this.

I can not say enough good things about him. Show him some support if you are looking for some goods at Exo-Order@MailHouse.biz prices are great and the gear is incredible. This is why he is the best of the best!

I am very sorry for this happening and we will try our best to not let it happen again.

Thanks guys.

The staff asked to chip in to take care of the winner. (thanks guys) I contacted Exo-Gen and asked to pay him to send the winner his goods from this contest. I asked for payment details and Exo told me, "I got you", and to keep my money, he will make sure he gets his winnings. Props to Exo for taking care of this.

I can not say enough good things about him. Show him some support if you are looking for some goods at Exo-Order@MailHouse.biz prices are great and the gear is incredible. This is why he is the best of the best!

I am very sorry for this happening and we will try our best to not let it happen again.

Thanks guys.
That's straight up Loyalty! Exo was great with me, and was super fast!! That's how you do great business!

Back